• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aside from HR MP and metamorphy i think maybe Lord Azoth but thats only if people dont think apeiron realm contradicts henir realm overall due to what is says in the korean translation https://snipboard.io/4iPh2V.jpg her hyper active has her making a realm lol https://www.elwiki.net/w/Magnum_Opus
Honestly my guess is that this "Apeiron" might simply be another name for Henir's Realm or Power lol, that is kinda implied cause the icon of the ability used to represent it is actually extremely similar to that unknown pitch-black sphere we see in Henir's Realm in Ain's backstory, paired with the similar description. So my guess is this Apeiron is either another name for Henir's Realm or is a force that originates from it.

Last edited:
Honestly my guess is that this "Apeiron" might simply be another name for Henir's Realm or Power lol, that is kinda implied cause the icon of the ability used to represent it is actually extremely similar to that unknown pitch-black sphere we see in Henir's Realm in Ain's backstory, paired with the similar description. So my guess is this Apeiron is either another name for Henir's Realm or is a force that originates from it.
Btw who do you think has the chance to go againts Yhwach.. cuz i wanna make an battle thread and aside from HR,MP and i have made metamorphy vs yhwach but she lacks of hax..

Last edited:
I mean, of the profiles there are currently i think only Herrscher and Mad Paradox, but i think those would be considered stomps lol. And ye Metamorphy's hax is mostly only her space-time manipulation.

I mean, of the profiles there are currently i think only Herrscher and Mad Paradox, but i think those would be considered stomps lol. And ye Metamorphy's hax is mostly only her space-time manipulation.
I think BQ and CL can do since CL has pretty much same hax as yhwach and also has immo 8 even tho im not sure he can go againts Cm2... For BQ maybe she can do some considering she has CM dustruction eraseing fate..

BTW can you guys help tag some thread moderator for ainchase 5D upgrade... cuz its been a long time but no moderator are coming.

Is there anyone active in this thread? Was hoping to help with more Elsword profiles, or a verse page if possible, but I'm still a little confused on how some passives would work with the RPG terminology used.

Hello, I’m new to this thread and, despite not playing Elsword, I’m interested in its characters and lore. I can help this thread by linking the abilities of characters and their 4 paths currently to see how we can scale or analyze them. I hope I can be great help to this forum.

So Noah, in his 4th path Morpheus, has reality manipulation, being able to materialize his dreams and illusions, as well as turn fantasy into reality throguh distortion. An example of this is his 3rd job hyperactive skill “Dreamer’s Night” were he creates a dream space containing his happiest memories and shards of memory. https://elwiki.net/w/Dreamer's_Night

Back