• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elsa VS Lucina (Frozen VS Fire Emblem)

One day, Elsa was buying gifts for her Spider-Senpai until she saw him hanging out with some blue haired bitch with a blade. She tried to scold her and tell her to get off her man but Lucina sticks her tongue at her, saying Spider-Man cares more for her than you. The two argued and then decided that they'll duel to see who gets to be with Spider-Man forever.

I'm already regretting typing this thread wtf did I just wrote

Both are 7-C
Both Speed equalized
SBA in play
Using Lucina from FE and not her Future's Past
EDIT: Starting distance is 4 km.

ex5in9luozt81.png

Elsa:
Lucina:
Draw/Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I curse this threadmaker for this cursed crap... Welp, so, uh... what is the starting distance? Lucina one-shots by just breathing on her, so... the full 4 km or is it shorter?

K! So to get this out of the way... How do Lucina's skills work here? Primarily, Pasive + and Counter? Would they be able to reduce the damage that Elsa inflicts onto her and would Counter be able to redirect damage to Elsa from a distance?

Counter normally doesn't trigger unless at close range, but Pasive+ should trigger on ranged damage, reducing it. Rightful King increases how often that happens, and the Falcion offers the weilder healing, so those are all relevant.

The rest need Lucina to get into range to start mattering, mostly I think?

So I assume this match is simply debating if Lucina has what it takes to withstand Elsa's attacks until she can get close and cut her down? If so, I assume Lucina is obviously the one more skilled due to her... whole thing with being from a hellish future filled with zombies and goodness knows what else that was all out to get her and then fighting in a war after traveling back to the past

Basically yeah. Elsa's magic seems to have a decent AP advantage, about 5x? But Luci damage reductions it and can heal, and her skill involves pulling off dodges often so certain attacks might not even land their mark.

It's sll about if it's too much ground to make up though, cause once Luci's in range it's probably over.

Have no seen Frozen in years, so, uh... what does the curse do? If it is lethal, Lucina probs dies, although, it is a good chance Elsa is going to have a hella of a hard time in hitting Lucina so it might not even be note worthy.

Have no seen Frozen in years, so, uh... what does the curse do? If it is lethal, Lucina probs dies, although, it is a good chance Elsa is going to have a hella of a hard time in hitting Lucina so it might not even be note worthy.
She has aoe attacks and will turn the victim struck in the heart to ice unless they get touched by true love

It was kinda AOE, but really close ranged in context, and used while Elsa was in a state of emotional distress. She didn't seem to do it knowingly, and to my knowledge she's never triggered it again, right? It doesn't seem in-character to use at massively extended range and spam...

I'm not sure it's super relevant...plus it hit an off gaurd anna, rather than aimed at Lucina who's both battle ready and a lot more skilled, who also occasionally dodges with dramatic jumps and flips.

Back