• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ellimist vs. Omni-King

Yes, I figured the Ellimist could use a good battle with someone on his level so we could put this on their profiles. So, I thought, why not have him fight Zen'ō-sama from Dragon Ball Super?

So, someone want to start the debate?

Can Ellimist be erased? If not, he should win this pretty easily since thats the only trick Zeno has. Zeno lacks any real strength and speed and doesn't possess any other powers.

I tend to wonder if the Omni-King erasing a universe would kill the Ellimist, given it would deprive him of space and time, because its motion through time came to a stop, not that it had ever existed to the degree the Ellimist has, but remove that, and I think it might kill him, maybe?

I dunno. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Back