• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elite Assasins, Yor vs Killua

Yor Briar (Spy x Family)

images

VS

Killua Zoldick, Key: Heaven's Arena (Hunter x Hunter)

tumblr_pd3zx09xGD1wfodvvo4_500.jpg

Killua has quite the advantage in strength as well as the ability to turn his hands into basically knifes. Even without Nen being a factor I think killua's intelligence and battle tactics take this fight with little difficulty.

Killua has quite the advantage in strength as well as the ability to turn his hands into basically knifes. Even without Nen being a factor I think killua's intelligence and battle tactics take this fight with little difficulty.
His knife-like hands aren't quite an advantage as Yor has her own weapons for assassination, having better range. Other than that, yeah, it's a wash even without Nen.

Yeah but he doesn't have to pull them out or wield the plus he could use his assassin walk technique and surprise attack her. Also I'm pretty sure kill breaking through that wall would yield higher than Yor's feat. In fact I should probly calc that.

Yeah but he doesn't have to pull them out or wield the plus he could use his assassin walk technique and surprise attack her. Also I'm pretty sure kill breaking through that wall would yield higher than Yor's feat. In fact I should probly calc that.
Yorknew Killua is 8-B. This is Heavens Arena Killua, who scales to basic Ren application.

Assassin Walk wouldn't work because Yor can sense presences.

Back