• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Another match for mah boy

Speed is equalized.

Both are 9-B.

Yor scales to a casual(?) 5.846 Megajoules feat.

Yor is given knowledge on all his abilities.

Yoon downscales quite a bit from 2.385 Megajoules feat in base, his AP scales to at least >>> 9.54 megajoules with a few buffs, and sometimes 14.31 Megajoules if he manages to counterattack Yor.

Yor Briar: 0

Yoon-seok: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Before anyone comments on Yoon-seok's shittery, just know a few things:

1. Powernull only works against Magic.
2. Law manip can only be used for like a few minutes, and isn't really as OP as you might think. He can only like use it for shit like "Oh well, anything within 100 meters can't use "Specific ability or action like flying"", and he himself will be affected by it.
3. Fear manip is not combat-applicable.
4. Yoon-seok can only reach 5x attack speed rate if Yor attacks first, and it's only for a single attack. He can get the 3x speed rate if he gets severely injured like having his arm torn off and doesn't want to regen/or can't regen.
5. And finally, his regen can be stopped by breaking the marble inside of his stomach, which I believe Yor will be able to catch onto it pretty quickly, if she somehow manages to decimate Yoon in combat.

Oh yeah, Yoon-seok also has invisible energy attacks, although they are only like, tens of meters in range.

The Holy Trinity, I see. Imma wait for a few minutes/an hour or so, and if no one comments, I'll just ask these peeps instead.

I was apparently summoned, bit surprised considering I’m not even a supporter but let’s see for now

Yor’s fighting style is to essentially stab her adversaries in the heart, chin, brain, and other vital organs… and sometimes kick at them whilst mixing in her knowledge of pressure points to quickly incapacitate them or increase the lethality of her attacks, however Yoon’s regeneration pretty much neg one aspect of her fighting style according to the description. Well, don't worry; her weapons contain poison potent enough to kill an elephant… until I discovered that the guy also has some degree of poison manipulation resistance; I'm not sure how strong, but I'm assuming it's sufficient to counter Yor's poison. Therefore, Yor's fighting style is hampered by the Regeneration unless she could hit and destroy that marble in Yoon's stomach (which she might as she tend to also stab at the stomach), but actually succeeding in that will be quite the feat in and of itself considering the skill and abilities Yoon has such as AD that can improve his strength, speed and skill while fighting on top of his attack speed buffs.

His stamina is more impressive than Yor and can probably outlast her if it comes to it I suppose

Invisibility probably won’t be as effective to Yor given her Enhanced Senses, Instinctive Reaction and Extrasensory Perception.

Analytical Prediction is going to be a pain for Yor to handle, though she does have her own AP in a way via her ability to sense a person’s malice and even when the person is skilled enough to hide it until the very moment he attack, she could still dodge his weapon, a weapon she even stated to have no experience with, and protect two people at the same time without even looking. So, Yoon’s Resistance to AP shouldn’t be effective I think since Yor isn’t reading his move to predict his attacks but more sensing his malice to know where and when the attack is coming.

Haven’t fully examine/read Yoon’s profile to write up more, but at a glance, I can say Yor is going to have a bad day to say the least against this guy

Invisibility makes him completely invisible to people without magic, btw, and people that do have magic cannot see him if he doesn't make any moves. Buuuuut he barely uses it unless he sees himself severely outclassed like his match against King of Steel.

Though Imma say, I believe the biggest problem is his invisible energy attacks, and the fact that he's skilled as hell and continuously protects his stomach. Not to mention, he gets stronger the more the fight goes on, and has so much more stamina that he can train for 8 days straight without ever getting tired or hungry once.

He also is able to copy his opponent's attacks, and find opening and weak spots, to the point that he was able to knock out someone who was equal to him with one attack via noticing its weak spots.

Anyway, here are more or less Yoon-seok's skill feats in this key, although some of them aren't skill feats:

I think people overestimate a bit Yor, yes she is actually amazing, but she come from a relatively realistic verse where very few have powers (and said powers are minor things like the telepathy of Anya), so suddenly face people with actual powers which far surpass the few in her verse is gonna confuse and freak out her, specially if said powers include a regeneration that completely counter her ability as assassin. At the very least give her the previous knowledge that she will face someone with powers and a regeneration with x weakness, a background story like 'Yor get the mission to asssassinate a new target, but the intel say that this target is a subject that got superpowers do to certain evil organization, and the list of abilitites confirmed include a powerful regeneration that can only be stopped if a marble inside his stomach is destroyed, the power to tutn invisible, become stronger and faster the longer he fight, along with a high learning ability that let him grow in skill at a fast rate and learn the enemy abilitites', something like that to at least let her know what she will face and have a chance to try to pull a win, otherwise is super one-sided, even then it would still be hard but at least is more fair and she get higher possibilities.

Gave her knowledge about all his abilities and weaknesses 🗿
I mean, given the circumstances is the best to make things fair.
Actually, if we were to be realistic, if she knew about his shiz, wouldn't she just say "**** it" and abandon the mission?
Well, realistically speaking anyone would do that, but since this is a match and she don't really refuse missions she would probably still try.

Yoon-seok folds Yor pretty easily. Being more skilled and having AnaPre on top of that makes Yors only wincon near impossible. On top of having Law manip on command, which yes I'm aware is pretty limited, but there is a huge difference between someone who can put a full stop to a action on command against a opponent who cant.

So Yoon FRA.

A shame that he scales to what he scales, if he was around 10^5 Joules or 8-B matches with Arifureta characters could happen.

🗿Ah hell nah, I don't want mah boi affiliated with Arifureta midgets.

But if worst comes to worst, how good are Arifutera dudes against pain? Like, would they be able to willpower any of their injuries being 20 times more painful? Yoon-seok's next key has that kind of shit.

Last edited:
🗿Ah hell nah, I don't want mah boi affiliated with Arifureta midgets.

But if worst comes to worst, how good are Arifutera dudes against pain? Like, would they be able to willpower any of their injuries being 20 times more painful? Yoon-seok's next key has that kind of shit.
Everything for a match added to the profile.

They eat pain.

Oh wait we already reached Grace, haven't we? Including my vote, we already reached 7 votes since yesterday.

Yeah I miscounted yesterday, but with my vote, we have already reached 7 votes.

Since it has been 24 hours, I believe I can add this to the profiles, no?

Should this match be removed due to Yor's AP upgrade?
Not sure. She's 60 Megajoules, yeah? With Buffs Yoon-seok can casually reach >9 megajoules in AP, and he also already has a dura neg that negates 30% of a person's durability, and he's much more skilled than her. Oh and he goes for vital points all the time.

That said, I think if she has knowledge on him like this match was, I'm not honestly sure how it goes. I might make a redux match, so you can probably remove it.

Back