• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eleven vs Carrie White (Stranger Things vs The Dark Tower) (5-0-0)

The connections between these 2 are pretty obvious. Telekinetic high school girls with anger issues who didn't have great childhoods. The only difference is that one uses her power to protect her friends and save the world from dimension traveling monsters, and the other uses them to kill high school kids

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Both have prior knowledge on each other
  • Both are in character
  • Fight takes place in Carrie's High School
Who Wins?

Jane Hopper: 5 (Peppersalt43, ShockingPsychic, Mariogoods, Mantidil, Axl233)
Carrie White: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
acf631812f39bc849996cb45d821a787.jpg
carrie_white_by_ottislopothomyus_dem6bpe-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. I'm very knowledgable on Stranger Things, and it has been a little while since I've seen the Carrie movie, but I remember it well enough to assist in the debate
Alright so remembering the last few threads, you once mentioned that Carrie's TK is gesture-activated. Is Eleven's also gesture-activated? Because this is either an incon or a stomp depending on that

Alright so remembering the last few threads, you once mentioned that Carrie's TK is gesture-activated. Is Eleven's also gesture-activated? Because this is either an incon or a stomp depending on that
She uses gestures a lot, but her powers are not gesture activated. There have been plenty of instances of her using her powers without gestures, or just using very small gestures like a head tilt

So although she does extend her arm a lot throughout the series, she doesn't need too. And in a fight where she's completely bloodlusted, I could see her just opening with destroying Carrie's organs or snapping her neck, which are moves that don't require much movement at all

She uses gestures a lot, but her powers are not gesture activated. There have been plenty of instances of her using her powers without gestures, or just using very small gestures like a head tilt

So although she does extend her arm a lot throughout the series, she doesn't need too. And in a fight where she's completely bloodlusted, I could see her just opening with destroying Carrie's organs or snapping her neck, which are moves that don't require much movement at all
Well that's bad. You did mention once that Carrie isn't really experienced with her powers and most of her TK feats are gesture-activated, right?

I think Eleven may stomp here. You should probably remove bloodlust

Well that's bad. You did mention once that Carrie isn't really experienced with her powers and most of her TK feats are gesture-activated, right?

I think Eleven may stomp here. You should probably remove bloodlust
Bloodlust has been removed

In character, El loves raising her hand to attack opponents, so this could honestly go either way

El does have a skill advantage here though, due to being in a lot more fights than Carrie. Not only in more fights, but fights with supernatural monsters and even other telekinetics, although she would have lost the latter if it wasn't for her friends helping her.

Point is, unlike Carrie, who has only been in fights with regular people, El has actually faught someone with a simular moveset to her. She lost, but she's not a stranger to fights like this

Bloodlust has been removed

In character, El loves raising her hand to attack opponents, so this could honestly go either way

El does have a skill advantage here though, due to being in a lot more fights than Carrie. Not only in more fights, but fights with supernatural monsters and even other telekinetics, although she would have lost the latter if it wasn't for her friends helping her.

Point is, unlike Carrie, who has only been in fights with regular people, El has actually faught someone with a simular moveset to her. She lost, but she's not a stranger to fights like this
Hmm, I think I'll be comfortable voting Eleven for this then

I've finished watching Stranger Thingsand, just for the record.
-Eleven can nullify other people's Telekinesis with her own even while she restrained by then.
-If she is getting pressed down(or bloodlusted) a rage amp will occur, those amps are strong enough that she can stomp people who are comparable to her(Henrry or a gorgon)(from a AP perspective a rage amp made her strong enough that she desintegrated Gorgon).
-She has show instances of not needing to use her hands to TK(when she crushed a bunch of feds brains at the end of season 1,lauched Lucas at a bus,launched a guy throught a wall and snaped another one's neck all thought based btw).
-Eleven after getting her powers back is way stronger then herself back in Season 1/2, when she perfomed her AP feats(that mind you are 4x times stronger then Carrier if she is baseline since she has no calc)

With prior knowledge, Eleven starts TK and knocks her down to incap.She can easilly resist carrel's TK whose is almost 4 times weaker,has more fighting experience, and stats check her with superior AP.

This looks kinda stompy in El favor ngl.

She didn't nullify his telekinesis. She overpowered it. Eleven's telekineses is far more powerful than Henry's telekineses Pre-Upside Down visit. This was even said by Henry himself
What is up with this downplay? You do know that Eleven as a child survived a TK crush from Henry and fought back right?
I do know that. However though, Pre-Upside Down Henry's Telekineses was fodder back then. He was Street Level back then. El is still going to get one-shotted from a Building Level Telekinetic attack

She didn't nullify his telekinesis. She overpowered it. Eleven's telekineses is far more powerful than Henry's telekineses Pre-Upside Down visit. This was even said by Henry himself

I do know that. However though, Pre-Upside Down Henry's Telekineses was fodder back then. He was Street Level back then. El is still going to get one-shotted from a Building Level Telekinetic attack
When i said nullify i'm meant overpowered and made it dull. same thing.

I would not say that Henry is fodder, after he got to the upside down world the fast thing he did was grab a giant black cloud in the sky with TK to make the mind flayer.On top of that even when Eleven was rage amped(after all the shit she has been throught at that moment)she could not overpower him, Eleven needed to get as angry as she could get to pin him down and sent him to the upside down world.

Now back to this matchup she will clash her TK with Carrel's the moment the fight starts, with her being the winner cause not only she way stronger now(eleven>kid eleven=4x stronger feat then Carrel) it has high lifting strength too, thats why i'm think its kinda stompy, because Eleven just kinda stat checks.

I guess if everyone else agrees, we can count this as a stomp and close the match. For now though, I'm just counting this as a vote

Back