• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ELEMENT-ABSORBING TROUBLEMAKERS! Delsin Rowe vs Natsu Dragneel

Delsin Rowe vs Pre-Timeskip Base Natsu

EDIT: SPEED EQUALIZED

They both start 15 feet away from each other

Delsin starts off with his Concrete power

There are sources of Smoke, Fire and Video scattered across the city. The only source of Neon is a mile away from the starting point of the battle.

Delsin can absorb Concrete from the street around him

Delsin CAN NOT absorb Natsu's powers

Victory via death or KO

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Delsin's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Delsin_Rowe

Natsu's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Natsu_Dragneel

Assuming this is 8-A Natsu...

Natsu may hold the speed advantage, but once he touches Delsin, his powers will be absorbed by him. Granted, this will make the both of them pass out, and Delsin will be left powerless afterwards. This is of course if he doesn't miraculously find Power Cores before Natsu turns him into roast turkey.

So... All in all, giving this to Natsu mid diff. 7/10 times as Delsin may fight him without absorbing his powers. (Though unlikely since he is a power freak.)

Ok, well then. I retract my previous statement.

I think Delsin will have a chance now, and I think he takes this. The only thing Natsu has going for him is the speed advantage, which will easily become irrelevant once he gets Neon Powers. All in all, in a long fight, Delsin takes this 8/10 times. Mid diff.

Goddamn trouble makers get off my lawn.

Also, Delsin takes it with base form Natsu and the fact that most of his attacks can't touch him with his Dematerailization.

Delsin for reasons above and it's unlikely Natsu could go into dragon force without an external source giving him a massive boost.

I think people are underestimating the speed advantage Natsu has here. He's by average 50% faster than Rowe. That's a pretty significant advantage.

Also considering Rowe starts in his Concrete powers, it's relatively easy for Natsu to melt that off, eat it for a power boost and attack Rowe. He has casually melted steel just by touching it (that's a casual temperature of 1380 degrees Celsius, concrete melts at around 1000). It's very likely that Rowe won't have a chanve to switch to other sources, since Natsu has a big advantage here.

His smoke powers are also not very effective. His burning chain won't hurt Natsu, in fact it will make for a meal for him. His smokescreen will be relatively easy to get rid of. Cause an explosion in the vicinity with fire, and the smoke will disperse.

Also Rowe's greatest weakness in the fact that he can't have different power at the same time. The use of his powers is greatly reliant on outside recharging sources. Couple this with the fact that Natsu has the speed advantage, once he figures out how Rowe works, he won't let him charge his powers and Natsu can also recharge his powers with sources of fire around, faster than Rowe.

While Natsu does have a significant speed and cqc edge; Delsin has endurance, inteligence and variety that Natsu cannot match. In all likelyhood Delsin will quickly realise that he cannot take Natsu head on; then he'll give Natsu the run around (leading him away from sources of flame) till he tires out and then just finish him.

Rowe doesn't really have a durability advantage, has considerably lower stamina, isn't exactly known for his intelligence and Natsu isn't an idiot either. They're both fairly observant.

And he can't really give Natsu the runaround since Natsu won't let him thanks to the speed advantage. If anything it will be Rowe that will find it difficult to access power sources while Natsu can go on longer without having to recharge or even recharging from Rowe' s abilities.

I said endrance and by that i mean that when Delsin absorbs he's essentialy back to peak condition thanks to his regen; Natsu can knock him down but he can always get back up unless he is knocked out or killed in one hit.

True but Natsu rarely uses his brain to the point that it's a wild card like him absorbing other elements. Delsin is capable of planning ahead (and has fought opponents stronger than him and figered out how to beat them as well as dismantled a military organisation) so Delsin has the edge here.

Unless he grabs video and escapes to look for neon and neon Delsin straight up blitzes Natsu. Smoke Delsin's dematerialization makes him hard for Natsu to hit, it also has the ability to asphyixiate opponents.

Delsin may have larger versity in ablilites but Natsu has higher fighting talent and skill so he can easily work around Delsin's dematerizlization after fighting him for a while. Since Delsin starts off as Concreat it won't give him an advantage since Natsu can easily break Concreat with pure strength alone. It'll probably come down to a battle of stamina since neither has anything that can be lethal to the other,smoke is basically harmless to Natsu being the fire user and Delsin can handle most of base Natsu's attacks without passing out quickly. Personally I see this ending as a tie since this is base Natsu so he won't be useing any heavy taxing attacks, meaning he won't tire out easily while Delsin will tire out quickly( although he can easily fix that given the area).

With speed equal Delsin could properly employ the tactic i mentioned in my second comment. Delsin still has a massive versatility advantage that Natsu can barely counter.

Back