• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If that's how he was beated how does Electro not stomp here again? His first move beats Volgin outright lol
Because Volgin has his own win cons too like spraying bullets at him or CQCing him to death, plus I believe it’s only an overload of electricity that kills Volgin and he can partially absorb it otherwise (that’s speaking as somebody who hasn’t played the game he’s in yet)

Because Volgin has his own win cons too like spraying bullets at him or CQCing him to death, plus I believe it’s only an overload of electricity that kills Volgin and he can partially absorb it otherwise (that’s speaking as somebody who hasn’t played the game he’s in yet)
Intangibility, has been destroyed before then

I think I would like to say that the stray lightning bolt was only after Volgin was riddled with bullets, or tranqs if you went for a non-lethal playthrough, and had been knocked around inside the Shagohod, which subsequently was crashed and also dropped into a ravine like area. Not to mention, if you use Snake Eyes during the cutscene, it was implied that The Sorrow had brought down the bolt of lightning down onto Volgin, so it could have been supernatural.

I think I would like to say that the stray lightning bolt was only after Volgin was riddled with bullets, or tranqs if you went for a non-lethal playthrough, and had been knocked around inside the Shagohod, which subsequently was crashed and also dropped into a ravine like area.
I mean, he's killed by his own bullets going off when ignited, having taken a licking before wouldn't change the fact that even a fresh Volgin would become swiss cheese.
Not to mention, if you use Snake Eyes during the cutscene, it was implied that The Sorrow had brought down the bolt of lightning down onto Volgin, so it could have been supernatural.
That is possible but I think the lightning would still be normal.

I mean, he's killed by his own bullets going off when ignited, having taken a licking before wouldn't change the fact that even a fresh Volgin would become swiss cheese.
I was mainly making a point on how when Volgin was struck the the lightning, he was already pretty injured from all the stuff that happened during his chasing of Snake and Eva. But that's a fair point.
That is possible but I think the lightning would still be normal.
Again, a fair point.

Back