• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You do realize that Electro literally has a 7.7-7.9 ton of TNT value for himself on his AP, right? Use those, that way they'll be effectively equal LMFAO

Hm Chili pepper has done things Electro hasn't like gone into electronics like TV's and motorcycle batteries so his travel is less limited than electro's since I don't recall him doing that but I suppose that won't matter since all of NY is the battleground

Hm Chili pepper has done things Electro hasn't like gone into electronics like TV's and motorcycle batteries so his travel is less limited than electro's since I don't recall him doing that but I suppose that won't matter since all of NY is the battleground
He absorbed a car's electric energy by touching its headlights once when weakened.

He absorbed a car's electric energy by touching its headlights once when weakened.
Don't remember that but yeah I do obviously remember he can absorb stuff

Edit that felt like it came out a little rude I hope not😭

But yeah i suppose if the fight goes on for any extended duration or gets really heated electro takes it so we'll just have to determine if this can br finished before then

Edit that felt like it came out a little rude I hope not😭
KLOL:
QuarrelsomePoliticalBilby-max-1mb.gif

Due to SBA I'd assume Akira is in eye distance to Electro, but decently far.

Electro not being able to harm or see RHCP is rough for him, and RHCP is fast enough to block any electricity from him should he attempt to target Akira himself and possibly get amped from it. RHCP also does a **** ton of damage due to Speed Equalized being fucky with stands so Electro might get pulverized really fast. Intangibility doesn't work due to stands having NPI

Electro may be able to sense and possibly absorb RHCP, but the same can be said for the RHCP, Electro's main wincon is surviving RHCP and deciding to teleport to Akira, throwing something large at him, or using a shockwave to hit him with AOE.

I'm actually gonna vote Electro here since Akira is kind of cocky, so he may not kill Electro right off the bat. This would let him realize that he can't do anything about the invisible electricity thing attacking him and just teleport and kill him outright

I think Electro lacks the NPI to absorb RHCP here but if he can I would bet on his absorption being better given that his shown peak is higher.

RHCP is a """"""bound""""" Stand, not sure if you need a bunch of shit to **** with him physically so Electro might be able to interact.
Though he would be invisible still so there's that.

tbh im not sure what happens, both in theory can drain the other.

Electro can feel electricity so he should be fine regarding the invisibility

Actually Electro almost certainly could do this, we've seen him casually disincorporate himself several times and has gone through wall sockets and wires in the movies as well, so most likely he can fine tune it to smaller electronics too, though he'd be far more likely to just absorb all the electricity in the object, thus rendering it completely inert.

Actually Electro almost certainly could do this, we've seen him casually disincorporate himself several times and has gone through wall sockets and wires in the movies as well, so most likely he can fine tune it to smaller electronics too, though he'd be far more likely to just absorb all the electricity in the object, thus rendering it completely inert.
Yeah ik That's what I said it won't matter since New York is the battleground and we've seen Electro can travel with the wires and turn into electricity

Back