• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
If electro attacks with lightning, shouldn’t his attack speed be massively hypersonic+? Also spider man and the lizard should have the same reaction speed

In the wiki's Lightning Feats standards, for a non-cloud-to-ground electricity attack to be assumed to be at the speed of cloud-to-ground lightning, the attack needs to display a few properties of real-world electricity (not an issue here) AND be done by a character capable of producing 1.6 billion Joules attacks (around 8-C) or a voltage of 100 million Volt.

Electro is at Wall Level, and canonically can hold a maximum of 10,000,000 Volt, so he doesn't fulfill the second condition.

In the wiki's Lightning Feats standards, for a non-cloud-to-ground electricity attack to be assumed to be at the speed of cloud-to-ground lightning, the attack needs to display a few properties of real-world electricity (not an issue here) AND be done by a character capable of producing 1.6 billion Joules attacks (around 8-C) or a voltage of 100 million Volt.

Electro is at Wall Level, and canonically can hold a maximum of 10,000,000 Volt, so he doesn't fulfill the second condition.
If electro is wall level, how does he do this? 2:39

ShadowWhoWalks is correct about our standards.

What about 7:20 when he amps himself with those cables? IIRC, he also amped himself at the end of the movie. I forgot, but did he amp himself with the energy of a considerable portion of NYC?

What about 7:20 when he amps himself with those cables? IIRC, he also amped himself at the end of the movie. I forgot, but did he amp himself with the energy of a considerable portion of NYC?

That looks like an high 8-C feat or maybe an 8-B feat

So, from what I understood, Electro took the entire energy of NYC, causing a City-wide blackout in the final battle (it's been a while since I watched it). Then, he should scale above the Time Square shockwave.

Spider-Man took some attacks from him, but IIRC, he did have an insulated suit, so IDK.

Though I remembered that he was overloaded eventually, so he may not have absorbed the full energy of the city when fighting SM.

What about his flight speed?
I don't remember about that.

His durability may not be that high tho. He was knocked out by a car hitting him for a while.
Also, Spider-Man's AP would prolly down scale from that car for the most part, since he was unable to knock Electro out.

Though he did eventually disperse Electro for a short time through a long-winded attack with webs.

Last edited:
One more thing is that he can easily rip several feet thick metal pillars in half or whatever those big metal things are.

Back