• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elder god demonbane vs Divine presence ( I/O )

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this thread. it doesn't seem like the divine presence is megaversal and thus shouldn't even deserve the Tier 0...by feats, I will say Demonbane until we see something posted that

a) shows that I/0 fits megaversal criteria

b) shows that the Divine Presence is the true supreme being of that verse

Megaverse = 1-C

Megaverse is an old old term. by our Tier system a megaverse would be 1-C.

As far as i know Divine Presence, destroyed all creation of its verse in blink of an eye or something like that.

You can ask A6colute he knows A LOT more than me.

Actually, there is no use of megaverse on the tiering page, just multiverse. Is that what you meant by "old old term"? The thread I saw said that I/O did not have concepts of infinite but rather a series of higher levels of reality (3D, 4D, 5D) that stacked on till infinity. That sounds like High 1-B to me, which is still stomped by Demonbane. Of course, that is only from the screenshots on the thread I posted.

It seems like I used the wrong term. I meant something like the definition of Hyperverse on the tiering page, something beyond the concept of dimensions and scales. I'll edit my post if you want to change it.

Read through all the pages but the feats honestly just seem like VR stuff...I'm doubtful but I'll trust the editors of this wiki and change my vote to Divine Presence

DP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kawahara Sakuya

Didn't Dark once say due to the nature of the tiers, even High 1-A vs 0 from different series is nearly impossible to determine? Or am I misremembering?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Didn't Dark once say due to the nature of the tiers, even High 1-A vs 0 from different series is nearly impossible to determine? Or am I misremembering?
Yes he did say that,he said something along the lines of it being impossible to determine because 1-A`s would be omnipotent if there werent someone even more powerful in their own verse.

Well, as far as I understand, High 1-A's either have some form of limitation or a being above them.

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understand, High 1-A's either have some form of limitation or a being above them.
Yes,i can see why battles between tier 0`s and 1-A`s would be hard to determine because tier 1-A`s for all intents and purposes would be omnipotent if not for say someone being above them in their own verse so if there was no one else above them in their own verse then they would be the omnipotent ones but if we are doing cross verse battles then it really becomes hard to decide as that tier-0 from another universe is omnipotent because their is no one above them but just because they are the end all be all of that verse doesnt mean they would be in another verse.

High 1-A's. Not regular 1-A's. High 1-A's specifically.

Antvasima said:
High 1-A's. Not regular 1-A's. High 1-A's specifically.
Thats what i meant forgot about to write high lol though once you get to these levels of power it just becomes very convulted and incomprehensible which is why i generally avoid these types of matches.

Well, while high 1-As are above all concept and logic (including the concept of heirarchy and meta-concept itself) 0s are the essence of philosophical absolutism. By nature it would be meta-philosophical, meta-meta-philosophical, ad infinitum. To which the idea of omnipotence and the absolute is the best we have so far to describing it even if to such beings the description (and high 1-As) is infinitely less than absolute nothingness by comparison :^) This is why the field of philosophy of religion it is filled with nothing but serious drugs.

The difference between tier 0's and tier high 1-A's is barely existant. Tier 0's aren't omnipotent either

The difference between tier 0's and tier high 1-A's is barely existant. Tier 0's aren't omnipotent either

It's true.

But in this case DP on in completely different level comparing with Kawahara Sakuya. And Kawahara Sakuya is somewhere near EGD. So...

probaly no since 1 v 1 battle between Tier-0 and High 1-A is almost impossible to determine.

reason: all of them is just too powerful beyond our logic. lol

forget about DP, i can't even imagine how much the The difference in power between Sakuya and Marduk, which is like between Marduk and ordinary human...or how stronger EGD which can summon infinity copy of demonbane with all possibility and impossibility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back