• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She doesn't have anything to defend against sealing other than slapping first. Unless the seal can be overpowered by normal 2-As through raw AP alone.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
She doesn't have anything to defend against sealing other than slapping first. Unless the seal can be overpowered by normal 2-As through raw AP alone.
Death Manipulation (Can instantly kill other beings with a gaze)

Yeah, I don't know why but something tells me EGD isn't ever getting a chance to pull his Sealing out first.....

Well it's still only one skill in a sea of many others. It's not like he can't just seal first either.

Saying words is slower then Glaring

Alice Glares

EDIT: Just realized Alice is actually 2A while the dude is 2A with a single attack. Why not just a solid 2A.

Yeah, I can see why.

Why are we tossing a 3A who is 2A with a single attack against someone actually haxed who can win by breathing.

Because

-I don't have many Low 2-Cs

-EDG can still win, especially given his bloodlust + clones spam

-Screw you

-Actual Demonbane is still trash, as he's a big glass cannon, on top of lacking some of EDG's hax.

Nya is a Type 1 abstract

Yet lacks any meaningful offensive hax

She ******* dies to any 2-A capable of killing her from my end.

Back