• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Either a massive L or a dub (created this without even thinking)

Braking

He/Him
real

vs

speed equal. sonic has all his shit cause he built like that. arale is in her last key. in character

Aint no way boy:
arale:
incon:

im sory

my fault og sonic fans

IMG_0207.jpg

Truthfully, Sonic’s 4th Wall Awareness would keep Sonic conscious of Arale’s manipulation with the narrative but Sonic’s passive FateHax would give Sonic the Win before Arale would use her Hax from dealing a lose on Sonic.

So… here’s something mulling in my head for the past few months. Besides the FateHax making Omnipresent beings of a Low 1-C structure give up their formless to have a form that can be vulnerable (Master Mogul 2nd Tenure), Archie Sonic’s FateHax(is what we are calling it) can write Sonic back into the plot.

Sonic and his 4th Wall ability, occasionally visits “Off Panel”, a location in Sonic’s cosmology that contains avatars of the editors of the Archie Sonic comic. Multiple times, this location is noted to write the plot for the Archie Comics, that has a Low 1-C cosmology.

In one story, a being called “Deadline” (who is an avatar of a fan who keeps sending in fan mail critiquing the writers. The fan “Deadline” represents young Ian Flynn years before he became head writer of the book, when he was sending in fan mail under a different name).

“Deadline”, in the story, threatens to rewrite Archie Sonic’s plot to his own liking and even erases Sonic’s 4th Wall Avatar in out of the “Off Panel” story when Sonic tries to attack him. How does the story ends? “Deadline” loses as his character suddenly for no reason becomes incompetent (like some of Archie Sonic’s wins) and Sonic comes out fine.

How does this relate to Sonic’s FateHax? Sonic’s FateHax is describe as the reason why Sonic never loses throughout all of Archie Sonic comics, or rather, anyone who fights Sonic loses and Sonic comes out of a conflict intact. If the win condition is Sonic losing his people and breaking his spirit, the FateHax makes Sonic winning the outcome.

Sonic fighting in Off Panel (as Archie Sonic is a 4th Wall breaker) and winning the conflict, under the context of the FateHax, implies Sonic’s FateHax works in a space that views Sonic’s plots (that contains a Low 1-C structure) as fictional stories.

Last edited:
Intresting match up.
I'll reply to some of the points.
1- Sonic's 4th wall awareness won't really...help much against arale's abilties for one simple but large reason: Characters in Dr.slump have busted 4th wall awareness still cant perceive arale's 4th wall breaking shenanigans.
2- sonic's low 1-C's fate hax is OP, i ain't gonna lie...but sadly for him. Arale has layered Low 1-C plot level Fate [and causality] Resistance and potency. So......at worst case they are equal. But realistically, Arale's is better because its layered and is in a plot level.
3- Sonic's fate hax allowing him to come back into the plot isnt in his profile as far as i know ... . If arale is erased or absent from the plot, she can just comes back.
4- passive Low 1-C layered Plot hax LITERALLY nulls all of Sonics wincons. And if..for some reason Sonic has Plot hax resistance, Arale's plot hax is layered. And even ..even if we assume that sonic's plot hax resistance and potency is equal to arale's. Arale just adapts. So...no matter how you look at it, Arale plot haxes him into oblivion.
5- Arale kinda...really just plot haxes him. Or power null him [layered low 1-C plot level power null]. Or EE's his ass [same as power null. Layered, plot level. And Low 1-C].
6- Anything Sonic throws at arale gets yeeted via rejecting it, skipping it, nulling it, rewriting it, or other numerous plot hax effect. Heck she can just null and bypass and negate his plot hax.. Or she just copies and adapts and creates haxes to counter him. Or arale...can literally just create new sonics with better Haxes than the OG and have them all beat his ass via either drawing them or using her Equipment to do so. Or mind hax him via layered low 1-C 4th wall breaking. Or seal and bfr him with her plot and 4th wall breaking. Or just passive social influence which he literally has no answer to.
It seems for me that..This is a stomp in Arale's favour.

Low Key
This match should be in Fun and Games
Why?
Cause its already a mismatch. I mean this match cant be added to Arale, since sonic atp has Immeasurable speed passives so if Arale wins cause speed equal this match cant be added to her because ordinarily if speed was not equal so get blitzed by immeasurable speed passives

I thought i already equalized speed
The problem is not that
Its that this match cant be added to arale whatsoever
Never mind Super Sonic, you picked ULTRA SONIC who has Immeasurable Speed plus a scaling chain on top of that against Arale who is naturally MFTL+

That means sonic's passives are naturally Immeasurable speed while Arale's is Infinite Speed
According to speed equalization rules, if a slower character beats a fast character through passives ONLY BECAUSE SPEED IS EQUAL then the match will not be added

So basically if Arale wins through speed equal and passives then the match wont be added because naturally that would never work against Sonic who is immeasurable with his passives

So might as put this F&G or close the match

I don't think arale would win by blitzing. she wins by using her ability. her speed suddenly being faster than sonic is not a probability here. so I don't think it falls into that.
The thread rules state that if a faster person losses was due to the difference in speed or speed being a big factor into it is how it wouldn't get added. because faster character being blitz by slower character is kinda dumb to be considered as notable victory

If arale would create a plot where sonic losses spirit, willpower to continue or give up. Arale first need to know that is her only win condition which would require her to figure that out

idk how arale's social influencing works but it could work in a way

I don't think arale would win by blitzing. she wins by using her ability. her speed suddenly being faster than sonic is not a probability here. so I don't think it falls into that.
The thread rules state that if a faster person losses was due to the difference in speed or speed being a big factor into it is how it wouldn't get added. because faster character being blitz by slower character is kinda dumb to be considered as notable victory

If arale would create a plot where sonic losses spirit, willpower to continue or give up. Arale first need to know that is her only win condition which would require her to figure that out

idk how arale's social influencing works but it could work in a way
Thank You for your Input Jedi but this match should be closed or moved to F&G in all honesty
Arale has Non-Immeasurable Passives and winning against sonic who would naturally be Immeasurable but is nerfed by speed equal means the match can't and wont be added if Arale wins

So yeah
This match ended before it began

My Guess
Fate Hax (because certainly his passive wouldn't be slower than himself) and some other passives that I'm sure he has but I cant search for right now
Doesn't matter either way because sonic is naturally immeasurable and if he would ever lose its only because speed equal nerfs him
So the way this match goes is that either sonic wins and the match gets added or he loses and the match doesn't get added

The OP should REALLY pay attention to detail when picking characters for a matchup
Anyways, close this or move it to F&G

Last edited:
Back