• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eijirou Kirishima vs Enderman (3 votes left)

I think this is a fairly simple fight.

Enderman is a physical fighter and uses its teleportation to either close the distance or run away from the enemy.

Eijiro, on the other hand, has better stats and is more skilled.

I'm voting for my boy.

Enderman wins. The Enderman's AP and durability should be way higher than what is listed on the profile. You see, the Creeper can pulverize 15m^3 of diamond because diamond has the same Minecraft blast resistance as stone. That significantly upgrades its AP. There was a CRT about it, but it was closed due to the questionable accuracy of the diamond pulverization value. The Enderman can barely survive a Creeper explosion, and it can also kill another Enderman in 6 hits, so its AP and durability should both be a tier under the Creeper's AP. Assuming the probably incorrect 110000j/cc diamond pulverization value, the Enderman's AP and durability should be around City Block level+.

Enderman do scale, because it can barely survive a creeper explosion. However, Zombies, Skeletons, and other mobs of their level don't, since they can't survive a creeper explosion.

A Enderman can survive the epicenter of a creeper explosion? If so then make a revision because the Enderman brought up the last revision for Minecraft.

Just by looking at damage values the Enderman can't survive, but someone experimented it by trapping an Enderman and a Creeper in a hole with soul sand, and the Enderman survived both the blast and the fall damage from being thrown high up. Like I said, I can't make a revision because of the questionable accuracy of the diamond pulverization value.

Back