• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Four Arms (Original Series) vs Red Riot (U.A. Beginnings Saga)

Speed equalized

IMG_3832.jpg

2d9708ffca7075078e631b54aa3ceb10.jpg

Kirishima can only keep up a full hardening for ten minutes plus Ben actually has fought some pretty impressive opponents so should be more experienced. All in all I give it to Ben due to outlasting as he’d be running out Kirishima’s timer as he hits him.

Four Arms got my vote too...

Actually wait, do we ignore Ben's time limit in versus threads by default? Ben's time limit is also 10 minutes as well, or am I wrong?

Actually wait, do we ignore Ben's time limit in versus threads by default? Ben's time limit is also 10 minutes as well, or am I wrong?
It’s roughly ten minutes but Kirishima’s is ten minutes if he isn’t taking hits. He’d have to not get hit for a few seconds after his hardening gives out to win.

I'm not arguing for Kirishima, Four Arms also have a massive lifting strength advantage as well.

I'm just curious about it for future matches.

We ignore it in individual alien threads and it varies depending on the show and from episode to episode.

Four Arms takes it for several reasons. One, the four arms obviously gives him greater options in close-range combat, his time limit isn't as pronounced and it varies from episode to episode, whereas Kirishima's time limit is more pronounced and he'd drop out of his hardened state with enough hits.

Due to having LS Advanage and expierence in fighting intergalactic warlord/Conqueror of planets in Vilgax so Four arms gets my vote.

Back