• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EE via AP

ActuallySpaceMan42

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So if you have Existence Erasure through sheer AP how would you calculate that?

I know it's beyond vaporization but there is no calc for destroying something beyond vaporization.

I don't think we assume those calculations by default, but it may or may not depend on the method of existence erasure.

I don't think we assume those calculations by default, but it may or may not depend on the method of existence erasure.
Well in this context two characters simply swinging and clashing their swords could erase entire cities from existence and in context, their abilities are never stated to have that effect so it's not hax.

Last edited:
Not sure, but I guess atomization works. Mass-Energy conversion for example should only ever be used if it's specifically stated to convert mass into pure energy and/or Physical EE was done using something stated to be 100% Anti-Matter and what not.

But I typically think something like erasing a Earth sized planet out of existence with not in depth explanation aside from being EE hax should just be assumed baseline planet level in lack of better options.

Context would also matter as that could also just be a figurative to not take literally, so it may be lower.

Wouldn't this just be 9-A via vaporizing a human?

Context would also matter as that could also just be a figurative to not take literally, so it may be lower.
The issue comes from I don't know how to calculate these characters' destruction feats, I know they can destroy planets, stars, etc however, I am unsure if it should equalize all of that. For example;
Their passive fights erase voids for light years, their attacks clashes erase cities, their powers assimilate weaker powers into nothingness, their attacks passively erase the soul, and they erase stars and galaxies from their normal strikes.
Does this mean I should assume when they say they can destroy a mountain or a continent that it's via EE and should be calced at atomization? Or should I assume it's baselike or just fragmentation?

Well, that's rather explicit EE, which'd fall as hax, not AP, you'd need something to argue it's more than Environmental Destruction for it to be usable for physical stats.

Well, that's rather explicit EE, which'd fall as hax, not AP, you'd need something to argue it's more than Environmental Destruction for it to be usable for physical stats.
So how am I supposed to calc their attacks if it's all EE? Like they can destroy cities and mountains but it's through EE, they can destroy stars and planets but that's also likely EE, if all their main feats are EE then they can't be calced.

You don't, hax and AP are generally unrelated by definition.
If they have no "proper" AP feats beyond that it does no harm to just add an "Unknown" to the base stats.

You don't, hax and AP are generally unrelated by definition.
If they have no "proper" AP feats beyond that it does no harm to just add an "Unknown" to the base stats.
That's so weird, so you can be Unknown (Character's attacks are capable of erasing galaxies from existence.)

And even if the EE is done through the sheer force of their attacks it would still be inapplicable?

Last edited:
Can we see the statement?
Here.

The reason I say it's sheer force is due to the abilities being used "Realm of God" being Pocket Dimension Manipulation and having never displayed EE even later on in the novel, instead it just states their strikes are capable of erasing things from existence.

Seems more like the author misuses terms to describe things, I wouldn't just take the highest possible claim when the context clearly implies it's just a figurative, just default to physical destruction than EE given the details.

But why would it be considered hyperbolic if the higher tiers have been shown to do the same with their fighting and attacks?
Well the text talks about them having gotten stronger, a group of knights were "killed" not erased and the statement seems to just be referring to them having gotten stronger. I say for now the feat could definitely be taken as vaporization. Is there anything else that is ee for the characters? Feel like if the strikes were considered ee it would've been more emphasized as a thing they are capable of, like how truth seeking orbs are.

Well the text talks about them having gotten stronger, a group of knights were "killed" not erased and the statement seems to just be referring to them having gotten stronger. I say for now the feat could definitely be taken as vaporization. Is there anything else that is ee for the characters? Feel like if the strikes were considered ee it would've been more emphasized as a thing they are capable of, like how truth seeking orbs are.
Well later on those two becomes gods, and the fights between gods are stated to annihilate light years of the void with annihilation being used very specifically to mean erased a few chapters later. (Same Novel it just covers a lot of cliches.)

Would this still fall under the category of being Unknown and hax or would it be useful for AP?

is the void an actual void? cuz if so then that would be ee of non existence. Yeah this would all be hax. You should just take the city destruction as a city being destroyed instead of erasure.
Alright then, appreciate the help.

Back