• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe but the sound wave can at least stun him. He's also really elastic and fought various assassins before and maybe a better fighter since he taught GoD who later became one of the best assassins in the world. Vote for Korosensei

Though I personally think Edward aim dodged that gun that gave him the hypersonic speed feat I still think Koro Sensei could win due to his intellect and flight. His energy beams are able to do alot of damage to Ed if he cant shield himself properly with constructs made through his alchemy. However, since Korosensei has never fought somone, much less a normalish looking human who can keep up with him in terms of speed, it would surprise him and give Ed an early advantage.

Whop, I am a bit confused with your text. But I guess that you vote for Korosensei.

Ok, then

Edward: 0

Korosensei: 2

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Korosensei FRA
Also, couldn't he dissolve Edward's metal arm on contact?
Hm? Did Korosensei used to dissolve metal on contact before? I can't remember that. Do you have scan?

Hm? Did Korosensei used to dissolve metal on contact before? I can't remember that. Do you have scan?

It's why regular bullets and knives don't hurt him. They just sizzle and vaporize upon hitting him before he even feels the impact.

I see. Well, if that give too much disadvantage for Edward, just think that he has both of real arms on this fight.

Anyway, since this is unanimous. I will go to add this now.

Back