• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Great battle!!! I think that it will be close, but ultimately Edward will win! His passion in battle will stun Kirito-kun, IMO

Kirito likely wins due to higher durability and use of illusion creation and magic negation. Normally I would say Edward wins via his hax but he rarely uses it in a combat applicable way, and when he does abuse range, its not more than something Gleam-Eyes Kirito should be able to cover.

Muhammedmco said:
Why thank you! However you still have to say a reason for Edward to win.
I stated it, although admitedly vaguely. Both are very strong, but as we saw many times, sometimes Kirito is hesitant and in the movie, quite moody, IMO he will be shocked by Edo, who attacks like a pitbull. Thus, I believe that Edo will win

That's hardly a reasoning, especially given that's ignoring the stats.

Darth Sparhawk said:
sometimes Kirito is hesitant
Kirito at one point said that he doesn't hurt girls.

In the following moment, we see the girl he fought, dead.

.# GGO

.# alphaaf

He should, given verse equalization should make Kirito a real being, but he doesn't do that in character. He only ever did so against Gree and that's because armor shenanigans.

Nico-v11 said:
Can't Edward negate durability by deconstructing Kirito's atoms?
Unless kirito is made of the same material that Greed is, then yes, if not, then no. He's not scar.

Theglassman12 said:
Unless kirito is made of the same material that Greed is, then yes, if not, then no. He's not scar.
Ed knows the components of a human body, he can transmute Kirito.

Not that it helps because trying to get within touching distance of a physically superior guy casually swinging around swords too heavy for normal people to use (Lisbeth, which isn't exactly normal because Aincrad humans) makes for a bad day.

Ed definitely can do the same as Scar, he just doesn't due to having a no killing policy (kinda doesn't apply with Homonculous though).

Well Edward is much more versatile but one hit by Kirito should kill Ed. There's no blocking either considering the AP gap.

The only way Ed can win is if he transmutes Kirito's arms or legs (if he chooses the no killing path) or by sticking with range.

Ed knows the components of a human body, he can transmute Kirito.

Not that it helps because trying to get within touching distance of a physically superior guy casually swinging around swords too heavy for normal people to use (Lisbeth, which isn't exactly normal because Aincrad humans) makes for a bad day.

So whose your vote for?

I think it's pretty clear who I vote for.

But if it isn't, Kirito. That's my vote.

To make it worst for Ed, Kirito also has elemental attacks like freezing to lock him in place, fire to heat up his automail (which is a nightmare for Ed) or lightning (which would either fry his automail, fry Ed himself or both).

Kirito have Regenerationn, i doubt Ed's transmutation would do much again him. Remember, he was once lose an arm (not leg though)

It took an unknown amount of time to regenerate his arm.

Though potions are fair game as it is part of his standard equipment.

But we have seen his Regenerationn in combat before, and it was pretty inpressive, given how many players try to staph, slash him at once and how big the wounds is. I dont think regenerate an arm would take a long time

To be honest the reasonings for Kirito seem to give him more of an advantage, so going Kirito fra.

I don't think we allow Kirito's admin commands on this wiki, since there's lots of unknown factors about it n stuff, and he only used it once in the series.

MagiSinbad said:
But we have seen his Regenerationn in combat before
Game mechanics make it so the weapons pass through them. Cut off limbs are a status effect, iirc, and the people he regen-stomped against were so massively below his level that any fight between them would end with Kirito jabbing his fingers in their eyes til they die.

Also, assumption tends to be on the side of Kirito being in the real world.

MagiSinbad said:
Since verse equalized, can Kirito uses ID Heathcliff ?
No. Not part of his standard powerset.

Back