• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Agent Venom thing is likely an outlier, from my recollection dude’s sus as a High 8-C+, let alone 8-B.

Toxin I remember fuckall about tbh, so I’ll let folks who know handle that, tend to avoid symbiote stuff like the plague

I personally feel like the Agent Venom thing is an outlier given he's more consistently on the level of Brock's Venom/superior to Peter. Not to mention, Toxin can already defeat Agent Venom, keeping the upper hand throughout the fight. Patrick whooping Venom and Carnage's asses though, I feel is more reliable. Keep in mind that Carnage is already stronger than both Spider-Man and Venom, the latter of which has always been clearly superior to Parker
Carnage and Venom scale to 7.98 Tons of TNT so Toxin Eddie would need to upscale from them 1.37 times in order to reach 8-B
Considering Mulligan who's an inferior host could beat both Venom and Carnage at once i think upscaling to the next tier is possible
This personally covers things fairly well, 8-B feels suitable

Kinda off topic but why on 616 Spider-Man profile says that he can trade blows with venom and carnage and he’s still only high 8-c and not high 8-c+? And ain’t there times where Spider-Man just gets so pissed he beats the shit out of rhino so hard he causes him to piss his pants? Doesn’t that deserve a key at least?

Kinda off topic but why on 616 Spider-Man profile says that he can trade blows with venom and carnage and he’s still only high 8-c and not high 8-c+? And ain’t there times where Spider-Man just gets so pissed he beats the shit out of rhino so hard he causes him to piss his pants? Doesn’t that deserve a key at least?
If Peter is High 8-C+, then High 8-C+ literally can't exist/be consistent

Simply being able to fight two or more people of the same AP doesn't make one 2x stronger; something like Toxin being able to exert more force than the two of them working together would be a different story. But outfighting a group doesn't make you upscale from the group's combined AP.

The gap between the two values is less than 2x, you can **** up something twice as strong as you with relative ease. The gap typically is 7x to be far too strong to affect someone.

If you can find me scans saying Spider-Man has rage amps I'll gladly list him 8-B

How far into 8-C+ are Venom and Carnage?

Anyway, Agent Venom seems like an outlier, yes.

The gap between the two values is less than 2x, you can **** up something twice as strong as you with relative ease. The gap typically is 7x to be far too strong to affect someone.

If you can find me scans saying Spider-Man has rage amps I'll gladly list him 8-B
You want scans of spidey beating the shit out of the rhino when pissed off? Bet

How far into 8-C+ are Venom and Carnage?

Anyway, Agent Venom seems like an outlier, yes.
7.98 tons
You want scans of spidey beating the shit out of the rhino when pissed off? Bet
Specific evidence that Spider-Man gets stronger with rage would probably be needed. I guess you have the whole "lol superhero holding back" thing but that's really inconsistent.

Specific evidence that Spider-Man gets stronger with rage would probably be needed. I guess you have the whole "lol superhero holding back" thing but that's really inconsistent.
Easily manhandling The Rhino is more likely a bit of a plot-induced stupidity outlier.

sorry for the wait but here they are

spiderman while bloodlusted beats the **** out of morlun when he normally gets negged (cant find the issue :(), an enraged spiderman bullied the shit out of carnage (The Amazing Spider-Man 2018 issue #31). An enraged spiderman absolutely destroys the rhino causing rihno to drop the fight entirely (The Spectacular Spider-Man #190). Its stated that in a guide book and in one of the Superior Spider-Man: The Complete Collection comics is that he actively holds back his power to where he doesn't brutally hurt his opponents, and when he gets angry he's literally shown stronger

spiderman while bloodlusted beats the **** out of morlun when he normally gets negged (cant find the issue :(), an enraged spiderman bullied the shit out of carnage (The Amazing Spider-Man 2018 issue #31). An enraged spiderman absolutely destroys the rhino causing rihno to drop the fight entirely (The Spectacular Spider-Man #190). Its stated that in a guide book and in one of the Superior Spider-Man: The Complete Collection comics is that he actively holds back his power to where he doesn't brutally hurt his opponents, and when he gets angry he's literally shown stronger
These definitely fall more into the realm of outliers. Either that or just feats to support their durability

Weekly sent me the following message:

"Hey, i know im not one of the main marvel members but i figured that since i was the one who revised Venom i should have some knowledge on this, Toxin should definitely be 8-B. Venom is 7.98 tons, Carnage is immensely stronger than Venom both via his own feats and via the canon explanation of symbiote offspring being significantly stronger than their parent, and Toxin is to Carnage what Carnage is to Venom, to the point that a weaker host of Toxin stomped Carnage without even needing to transform just from the amount Toxin empowered him and Carnage and Venom working together to actively kill him werent enough to beat him, with both of them confirming that Toxin is the strongest symbiote to be spawned (prior to Grendel and Knull's introduction into the verse)"

Weekly sent me the following message:

"Hey, i know im not one of the main marvel members but i figured that since i was the one who revised Venom i should have some knowledge on this, Toxin should definitely be 8-B. Venom is 7.98 tons, Carnage is immensely stronger than Venom both via his own feats and via the canon explanation of symbiote offspring being significantly stronger than their parent, and Toxin is to Carnage what Carnage is to Venom, to the point that a weaker host of Toxin stomped Carnage without even needing to transform just from the amount Toxin empowered him and Carnage and Venom working together to actively kill him werent enough to beat him, with both of them confirming that Toxin is the strongest symbiote to be spawned (prior to Grendel and Knull's introduction into the verse)"
I completely agree with this reasoning. Also, i would like to know why is Agent Venom's fight with Toxin considered an outlier (not that i disagree, i just don't understand why it isn't valid)

spiderman while bloodlusted beats the **** out of morlun when he normally gets negged (cant find the issue :(),
This is the biggest outlier of all time for the record, because Spider-Man straight up has said multiple times he doesn't have to hold back against Morlun and STILL does **** all damage to him.

You can read the Spider-Geddon tie-in for 2018 Amazing Spider-Man, where this level statement is said, hell, you can probably find this doesn't check out in Spider-Verse.
an enraged spiderman bullied the shit out of carnage (The Amazing Spider-Man 2018 issue #31)
By blitzing him. Again, 2x gap completely accounts for this, he lands like 6 punches all on Carnage's face successively before Carnage can even touch him.
An enraged spiderman absolutely destroys the rhino causing rihno to drop the fight entirely (The Spectacular Spider-Man #190).
Firstly Rhino drops the fight because he doesn't even plan to fight Spider-Man in that issue

Secondly this fight is wonk as **** since if you'd note the punches, all of them are hyperfocused on his face, which depending on the writer can be 10-B.
Its stated that in a guide book and in one of the Superior Spider-Man: The Complete Collection comics is that he actively holds back his power to where he doesn't brutally hurt his opponents, and when he gets angry he's literally shown stronger
I'll explain rq the issue with this vs. Thor, if you're considering hypocrisy n whatnot.

Thor and his rogues gallery had a feat gap of trillions, Thor said a bajillion times he holds back, and did proceed to fuckstomp his opponents.

Spider-Man has a 2x gap, not even unrealistic by human standard, says it in ONE run prominently, Slott's Superior Spider-Man, and honestly all of the statements and feats are just shown against peak human-baseline human opponents (Vulture, Boomerang, Screwball, Scorpion [Who is unarmored along his jaw as shown in the very scan you linked]), and never against actual high tiers, who for the record, absolutely ******* wreck this "non-held back Spider-Man" (see Superior Team-Up)

's just wonk and presumptions.

ts stated that in a guide book and in one of the Superior Spider-Man: The Complete Collection comics is that he actively holds back his power to where he doesn't brutally hurt his opponents, and when he gets angry he's literally shown stronger
He holds back, yeah, but not in the same way someone like Thor does. It also doesn't work in favour of High 8-C+ anyhow :/

Doesn't matter anyways, that's far from related to the point of 8-B Toxin here which is in favour of some users active in this thread

Back