• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

By blitzing him. Again, 2x gap completely accounts for this, he lands like 6 punches all on Carnage's face successively before Carnage can even touch him.
Honestly I don’t get this, now ur saying he’s faster than carnage but that doesn’t make his bloodlusted self ap scale despite literally ripping his face apart?

Didn’t know a 10-b can survive multiple bloodlusted shots from Peter
...because he holds back, like your given scan states, in fact the EXACT same scenario, where it implies Spider-Man non-held back absolutely devastates Scorpion's unarmored jaw. Read the shit you yourself post before snarking.
Honestly I don’t get this, now ur saying he’s faster than carnage but that doesn’t make his bloodlusted self ap scale despite literally ripping his face apart?
And this is because it took him 6 individual hits to make the symbiote weak enough to loosen grasp over Norman's face. He IS faster than Carnage, pretty basic assertion, and if you're knocking a person down with SIX FULL-POWER PUNCHES to their face, that's still you being <<< them.

Do you purposely omit stuff from your mind to argue further? Like it's not particularly tough to grasp what I'm saying here.

And again, give me the scan stating this rage-amp mechanic, you've only given me scans which are CONVENIENT to your headcanon, not a single scan which STATES your headcanon as the explanation.

Like there has to be shit stated the way you're wanting it to be stated, you can build off them, here you're just giving no foundation for your thing.

You've given foundation for holdbacc MAYBE, but its completely nonsensical if you realise we list a LIMITING FEAT at the High 8-C, there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for Spider-Man to hold back when lifting Daily Bugle, but he's getting strained as all hell over it.

Two people debating isn't a consensus, and this isn't a subjective distinction so far, thus a "consensus" is irrelevant. It's a CRT, not an election.

Two people debating isn't a consensus, and this isn't a subjective distinction so far, thus a "consensus" is irrelevant. It's a CRT, not an election.
I know that, i just didn't read all the discussion and just wanted to know what are the important arguments from both sides.

I feel like the Agent Venom thing is thoroughly rejected.

In regards to Toxin, I feel like DDM's statement for "outfighting=/=AP" is valid, and I'll ask Weekly for sourced scans for the strength superiority between symbiotes, since I don't believe its the same scan, no?

I'd make one thing clear, if it was a game of tug of war, where Edward Brock was pulling with more force than the combined might of Venom and Carnage, I could see that as AP given the initial High 8-C+ calc comes from lifting the GPE of a large building. And it's obviously a lifting strength multiplier. It be a different story if their individual APs were deviated from lifting strength/GPE however.

And regardless, this isn't the case here. This is just Brock outfighting a tag team, which is mostly skill feat combined with having ballpark level but not quite 2x multiplier level strength/AP feat.

Again tho I need a sourced scan that says Toxin is PHYSICALLY stronger than Carnage/Venom :v

There is no reason to say Toxin is stronger than Venom + Carnage in terms of physicals, there is a PRESUMPTION, and said presumption can just be in context to hax, or speed, or anything else. Toxin IS like more versatile than both Venom and Carmage iirc.

Given the low gap to 8-B, and that Carnage is considerably stronger than Spider-Man to start with, I personally don't mind listing Toxin with the tier.

I'd make one thing clear, if it was a game of tug of war, where Edward Brock was pulling with more force than the combined might of Venom and Carnage, I could see that as AP given the initial High 8-C+ calc comes from lifting the GPE of a large building.
Nah, AFAIK it comes from Rhino scaling to Mettle, who has a High 8-C+ calc of 7.98-ish tons of TNT. Spidey's GPE calc is plain High 8-C without the +.

And Venom almost killed Sandman, who is apparently equal to Rhino.

Last edited:
I personally think that seems like enough evidence to upscale both Carnage and Toxin.

I think it could work, given that Venom could easily kill Sandman by just chomping on him in Peter Parker: Spider-Man Issue 16 (The source on Venom's profile), so he by himself would upscale from Sandman who scales to Rhino, so...

That and I seriously doubt that we don't have some statements for Carnage and co. being stronger than the combined might of those dudes, there has to be a scan somewhere where the word "combined" is involved alongside Carnage and Toxin in one way or another.

Do you know someone knowledgeable about Carnage? I'm pretty sure it's mentioned that he is stronger than the "combined" strength of Spider-Man and Venom but i don't remember where it's said that.
Well, he has been stated and shown to be much stronger than either of them, and to qualify as "Class 50" in strength according to the handbooks as well.

Weekly sent me this message yesterday that I didn't see: "Venom is already on the high end of High 8-C, Carnage is canonically vastly stronger than venom, and toxin is canonically vastly stronger than carnage to the point that a weaker host of Toxin stomped Carnage without even needing to transform just from the amount Toxin empowered him"

I like "At least Hight 8-C" more but if others want to upscale Toxin to 8-B I really wouldn't care.

EDIT: Wait actually. Nothing can be applied. The OP has never gave a source for any of the comic scans.

Last edited:
I'll straight up not let this thread get accepted tbh, since OP still hasn't given sources for his scans after days of Confluctor asking :/

Neither has he given proper scans to me for Toxin being explicitly, physically > Carnage, and Weekly states he is unable to give them because of computer issues.

Do those two things, and until they happen this thread is pointless. They're not hard asks, hell this shit will be asked in every platform you submit this assertion to, and something the OP should ALREADY HAVE.

Seriously, what scans do you want?
Firstly NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE ARE SOURCED TO THE COMIC THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FROM.

And Jesus dude, I'm not being cryptic, there has to be a scan where Carnage or Venom or someone says Toxin is physically stronger than them, explicitly. Just get that, with the source comic.

Like, it's not even me being stonewall-ey, I just straight up remember it being said at one point, you're supposed to get me that. But you just absolutely refuse to, for some reason.
It's clear as day that Toxin is leagues above the other symbiotes:

1. Carnage is confirmed to be stronger than Venom, by a large margin
Carnage isn't 8-B. Toxin isn't Carnage.
Have you read your own thread thus far? This alone isn't enough. This can very well be done through a bajillion factors than raw strength. Hell it looks like a versatility claim in the scan you provide.
3. Eddie is a much suitable host for the symbiote and therefore, much stronger
Proof of this mechanic, word-by-word?
4. Again, the AP difference to upscale is of 1.37 times, hardly a significant gap
...so? "It's not a big deal" isn't a valid argument.

Like, saying shit is easy. We all can do it. Prove it. It's not even tough, Toxin TOTAL is only 40 issues. A day's work at WORST.

Last edited:
Has to do it myself. Anyway, the scans in the OP - the first part, at least - are from Venom C's Carnage Vol 1 4.

Also I am not sure if you read the first issue of this run, but the process of birth leaves symbiotes weakened for a while.

Has to do it myself. Anyway, the scans in the OP - the first part, at least - are from Venom C's Carnage Vol 1 4.

Also I am not sure if you read the first issue of this run, but the process of birth leaves symbiotes weakened for a while.
So is the notion it"s overpowering weakened Venom and Carnage? Best provide a scan for that rq

Yes, it seems best to finish this conversation before we close it.

hey, uh, @The_Impress i got some scans of toxin stomping carnage

here:
main-qimg-03b2603702e3ff07e49d745fe41a8c18-lq

main-qimg-c4d462037a54c646cb5e4e781d50f1d1-lq

main-qimg-1d14503162a105dbe3cb0a25de199c2c-lq

main-qimg-ba0a25ecde99bc0c71f36f754492d9dd-lq

they are from The Monster Inside Me, although i don't know the exact issue

if i did something wrong, i'm sorry, i'm kind of a newbie to this whole crt thing

i got this from quora, idk if it's acceptable of not, but it has the scans

hey, uh, @The_Impress i got some scans of toxin stomping carnage

here:

they are from The Monster Inside Me, although i don't know the exact issue
Yeah the issue with this arc is, supposedly Carnage was in a weakened state during this, post-birth :v

Even in those fights though, 's kinda sus Toxin's >> Carnage, he just tosses him around a bunch and BFRs him.
if i did something wrong, i'm sorry, i'm kind of a newbie to this whole crt thing
Nah you didn't
i got this from quora, idk if it's acceptable of not, but it has the scans

Checked them... not the best scans to show Toxin's laughably upscaling Carnage there I feel :v

Back