• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makes sense cause I think Hiruzen's faster than him.

But if there were zero branches in the path and just a few trapping Tobirama out of his range that wouldn't be "too many," it'd just be too far.

The Majestic Attire can easily get through individual Shinsyu Senju arms but it's not as strong as the entire construct.

Eh

Ok fiiiiine, twas a side point anyways lol

But I mean, if Edo Hiruzen scales significantly above his Old self, isn't the only logical explanation that he's in his prime powerwise?

Itachi could become stronger than Hashirama if his talent reached its full potential. And Hiruzen did reach his full potential. And the Otsutsukis got special power ups completely outside of their potential so that doesn't work.

I mean your assumption that Hiruzen being the strongest of the group doesn't include Tobirama.

Eh

I was not aware it wasn't set in stone.

I wouldn't say that. Since Obito told partial lies in his story of Itachi, but that doesn't mean everything he said was false.

He knows Prime Hiruzen through watching the world though.

So ya

It's not a problem, there are just different metas for most characters. VSBW just tends to use the lowest meta for everyone and everything most of the time.

We know they were grandparent age though.

Having longevity doesn't mean old age didn't affect them.

It can be reasonably deduced though. Karin had enough chakra to produce Buddha statue level chains even while drained. She clearly has a massive amount.

If Tsunade was at near full capacity she could heal the Kage fully too.

Mk

Still proves he's not stronger.

Yeah but she'd been fighting prior while not as tired as she was when tanking the Susanoo punch.

Regroup: "reassemble or cause to reassemble into organized groups, typically after being attacked or defeated." It doesn't say anything about recovering to full strength.

Yamato's is literally the same but smaller.

100x33 gigatons is Large Mountain level+. And he'll attack Ohnoki before he finishes his Jinton.

And Mei. And since the jutsu of the Buddha has no antifeats besides Edo Hiruzen who has no AP antifeats, scaling above The Five Kage isn't contradictory, and suported by Ohnoki's statement.

mk
bump

Btw since 3 staff members are fine with At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+ for Prime Hiruzen, should that be applied now, and then we can focus on Edo Hiruzen? Also, if it is, the statement about Minato and Hiruzen being the strongest dead shinobi should also be added in his justification.

Btw since 3 staff members are fine with At least 7-B, possibly High 7-A+ for Prime Hiruzen, should that be applied now, and then we can focus on Edo Hiruzen? Also, if it is, the statement about Minato and Hiruzen being the strongest dead shinobi should also be added in his justification.
?

Back