• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so this is actually an obvious fix that I never actually noticed until CloverDragon pointed it out

The High Hypersonic+ Reaction feat that Shiki has is currently applied to only True Overdrive Shiki, but this is majorly flawed as it was a tired and delirious Base Shiki who performed this feat. We know this as Shiki did not have any Ether lines on his body at all when this feat happening, meaning he could not have been even in the process of using Overdrive yet. He only transforms after performing this feat.

So this scales to Base Shiki's Reactions and would also scale to Justice's Meteor speed and the Top Tiers since he blitzed Base Shiki's Reactions

I'm not sure, because he couldn't do it before when he got killed by the same bullet.

I'd either prefer to consider this an effect of him unlocking the overdrive in that istant, or at least scaling to Shiki's base only people that are comparable to him from that point onwards, as he might have became faster in general in that istant.

The High Hypersonic+ Reaction feat that Shiki has is currently applied to only True Overdrive Shiki, but this is majorly flawed as it was a tired and delirious Base Shiki who performed this feat. We know this as Shiki did not have any Ether lines on his body at all when this feat happening, meaning he could not have been even in the process of using Overdrive yet. He only transforms after performing this feat.

To be honest... I'm not so sure that is correct. While he hadn't visibly transformed, the increased gravity coming into effect on the bullet seems like it was caused by his Overdrive power to me.

To be honest... I'm not so sure that is correct. While he hadn't visibly transformed, the increased gravity coming into effect on the bullet seems like it was caused by his Overdrive power to me.
Well I don't see how that would be the case, since we see no indications of his Incomplete or Complete Overdrive, and the aura is still very much Base Shiki's

Well I don't see how that would be the case, since we see no indications of his Incomplete or Complete Overdrive, and the aura is still very much Base Shiki's
Shiki himself doesn't even seem to see the bullet; he's completely unmoving as the bullet falls to the floor, even his eyes don't budge.

As weird as it seems, it feels like some kind of Instinctive Reaction from his Overdrive state which is why he fully transforms straight after the bullet is stopped too.

Shiki himself doesn't even seem to see the bullet; he's completely unmoving as the bullet falls to the floor, even his eyes don't budge.

As weird as it seems, it feels like some kind of Instinctive Reaction from his Overdrive state which is why he fully transforms straight after the bullet is stopped too.
I would argue that it still scales to his Base Form because the reason he looks so shocked and still is because he's seeing the other timelines, also this happened while he was injured and practically delirious, and his gravity still activated in time to stop the bullet

This wouldn't scale to just Overdrive because we know we need to see Ether Lines for him to be in the Overdrive transforming process

I would argue that it still scales to his Base Form because the reason he looks so shocked and still is because he's seeing the other timelines, also this happened while he was injured and practically delirious, and his gravity still activated in time to stop the bullet

This wouldn't scale to just Overdrive because we know we need to see Ether Lines for him to be in the Overdrive transforming process
Well, I don't mind. It just seems a bit unusual to me for base Shiki's standard reactions considering how the event was highlighted and how he transformed right after. Doesn't matter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back