• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden zero: Gravity user’s dura neg ability revoked

edit:
So I looked back at chapter 132 to see this dura neg feat and honestly it doesn’t seem to feat the requirements for dura neg

8174807-d3308882-fca7-444d-bd75-14e5700be3a6.jpeg

Looking at the scan it just seems like his apply pressure to her body to crush her slowly rather then actually attacking her organs from the inside out hence the cracks and semi crater on the ground. Plus the cracks only appear after he starts crushing her hence the page before this one
Edens+Zero+5.jpeg

has none.So the dura neg for the gravity users should probably just be taken off there profiles or at bare minimum limited.

Last edited:
Looking at the requirements for durability Negation and attacking the internal organs as long as the internal organs are attacked it counts as durability Negation as far as I can tell

and as DemonGodMitch said Gravity from any user from any series can crush the internal organs of someone as gravity itself already does internal damage if it’s applied long enough and that’s why it’s tread as dura neg as it attacks the organs

And looking at the original thread where it was accepted and the following thread where it was forgotten to be applied
I’m pretty sure they have dura neg on their profile more so as clarification since it’s actually STATED in ednes Zero that gravity can crush the organs if applied for a prolonged period as seen Here

Actually, I have a question about this- yes, it can Durability Neg, but does it? If the image above is the only scan for Durability Negation, nothing about that is negating durability. It’s just increasing the gravity on her, and Fiction doesn’t always take ‘ooh your organs become 10x heavier as well’ into account. So while Gravity Manipulation could negate durability, what we should be focusing on is does this character’s Gravity Manip negate durability?

If no, it should be removed. If so, it should stay. Simple.

Actually, I have a question about this- yes, it can Durability Neg, but does it? If the image above is the only scan for Durability Negation, nothing about that is negating durability. It’s just increasing the gravity on her, and Fiction doesn’t always take ‘ooh your organs become 10x heavier as well’ into account. So while Gravity Manipulation could negate durability, what we should be focusing on is does this character’s Gravity Manip negate durability?

If no, it should be removed. If so, it should stay. Simple.
Yes it’s stated that it crushes the organs as seen Here it’s literally the very next page as the scan posted in the OP im not sure why he didn’t include this page but yes it is stated that her organs would be crushed we also see blood coming out of Rebecca mouth despite she has no external damage seen anywhere on her so that is signifying internal damage
Seeing you usually needs higher LS to resist one's Gravity pressure, would that really be dura neg?
the fact that it crushes the internal organs means is still dura neg plus her organ would have been crushed before she died so it’s still dura neg

but if the other person has higher lifting strength then the effects just wouldn’t take place as the user wouldn’t be able to keep the pressure being applied to their opponent

but since it crushes the organs it’s still dura neg

Yes it’s stated that it crushes the organs as seen Here it’s literally the very next page as the scan posted in the OP im not sure why he didn’t include this page but yes it is stated that her organs would be crushed we also see blood coming out of Rebecca mouth signifying internal damage

the fact that it crushes the internal organs means is still dura neg plus her organ would have been crushed before she died so it’s still dura neg
Ah. That is indeed the Dura Neg I was looking for. In that case, I disagree with the OP- crushing Organs and stuff is a clear, even staple example of bypassing Durability.

Looking at the requirements for durability Negation and attacking the internal organs as long as the internal organs are attacked it counts as durability Negation as far as I can tell

and as DemonGodMitch said Gravity from any user from any series can crush the internal organs of someone as gravity itself already does internal damage if it’s applied long enough and that’s why it’s tread as dura neg as it attacks the organs

And looking at the original thread where it was accepted and the following thread where it was forgotten to be applied
I’m pretty sure they have dura neg on their profile more so as clarification since it’s actually STATED in ednes Zero that gravity can crush the organs if applied for a prolonged period as seen Here
If that’s the case then everyone and there mom should have dura neg since they can attack and damage the organs”technically”

yes by crushing her body

It kinda isn’t, I already pointed out in the op he is clearly crushing her organs by crushing her body. He isn’t just directly attacking her organs
This really doesn't matter as, If I attack someone with internal dura neg, and said person is 100x stronger than me, then it will do damage, just not conventional damage. But if I attack someone with the same attack who is 100x weaker than me, than it will do both.

If that’s the case then everyone and there mom should have dura neg since they can attack and damage the organs”technically”

yes by crushing her body
If you can bypass the actual body of the person and effect their organs directly, then yeah

You realize that Luffy's Red Hawk is also Durability Negation because it's a fire blast that goes through his opponents chest right?

This really doesn't matter as, If I attack someone with internal dura neg, and said person is 100x stronger than me, then it will do damage, just not conventional damage. But if I attack someone with the same attack who is 100x weaker than me, than it will do both.
I know, that’s just dura neg. I’m talking about the fact his damaging her organs via just putting pressure on her body and not specifically her organs hence the evdince I already pointed out in the op

I know, that’s just dura neg. I’m talking about the fact his damaging her organs via just putting pressure on her body and not specifically her organs hence the evdince I already pointed out in the op
So? That's still Durability Negation, I don't see how increasing the gravity on someone so much that their insides collapse isn't Durability Negation

If you can bypass the actual body of the person and effect their organs directly, then yeah

You realize that Luffy's Red Hawk is also Durability Negation because it's a fire blast that goes through his opponents chest right?
Expect his not, it’s most likely a type of internal bleeding or whatever you would call this hence the stuff I already pointed out in the op

ok good for luffy

So? That's still Durability Negation, I don't see how increasing the gravity on someone so much that their insides collapse isn't Durability Negation
No it isn’t, his damage the organs via attacking her outside body anyone can technically do that via attacking weak points on the human body heck I remember reading something about a guy getting punched in his kidney by some pro boxer and started pissing blood weeks. Dose that men pro boxer have dura neg now?

Yeah no, her skin and bones weren't caved in. Hell her knees weren't even forced straight, or even broken. He even mentions how he collapsed her Capillaries which are internal blood structures without turning her skin into mush, or stopping her from twitching.

This is quite clearly dura neg.

Yeah no, her skin and bones weren't caved in. Hell her knees weren't even forced straight, or even broken. He even mentions how he collapsed her Capillaries which are internal blood structures without turning her skin in a paste, or stopping her from twitching.

This is quite clearly dura neg.
You don’t need to completely crush someone to give them internal bleeding. Maybe he wasn’t focusing on her knees and was aiming for the upper body since it seems to be quite pinned down.Capillaries are litterly everywhere on the body and under the skin I doubt one would need to turn someone’s skin to paste to do that

it clearly isn’t

You don’t need to completely crush someone to give them internal bleeding.
You're right, but he isn't crushing Rebecca's skin at all, hell we don't even see any damage to her outside appearance at all.
Maybe he wasn’t focusing on her knees and was aiming for the upper body since it seems to be quite pinned down.
The cracks in the ground in the scan you provided go well past her feet, so this clearly isn't true as he targeted her whole body.
Capillaries are litterly everywhere on the body and under the skin I doubt one would need to turn someone’s skin to paste to do that
He did so without harming her physical appearance, meaning he had to be targeting her internal structures.

This is just an assumption is it stated anywhere he was only focused on her upper body??
Nah, but I see no reason why he needs to say when it seems to be the case visually
You're right, but he isn't crushing Rebecca's skin at all, hell we don't even see any damage to her outside appearance at all.

The cracks in the ground in the scan you provided go well past her feet, so this clearly isn't true as he targeted her whole body.

He did so without harming her physical appearance, meaning he had to be targeting her internal structures.
Considering his just putting pressure on her and the fact she is pretty durable I don’t think that’s a problem

not really, if something or someone is slammed onto the ground hard and fast enough it well create a crater or cracks larger then there body regardless of we’re the force was exerted on

already addressed this(on this post)

Nah, but I see no reason why he needs to say when it seems to be the case visually
because otherwise is just an assumption
Considering his just putting pressure on her and the fact she is pretty durable I don’t think that’s a problem
Yea putting pressure on her organs as well as her body so hence forth durability negation

and She is 7C compared to a 5A

her durability is no where near his power so idk why you mentioned her being durable and hell her durability rating is a Likely rating at that
not really, if something or someone is slammed onto the ground hard and fast enough it well create a crater or cracks larger then there body regardless of we’re the force was exerted on

Except he didn’t slam her or anything hell the cracks didn’t even appear until AFTER he applied pressure against her entire body and as Zackra pointed out the cracks go well past her lower part of her body meaning he was applying pressure against her entire body

because otherwise is just an assumption

Yea putting pressure on her organs as well as her body so hence forth durability negation

and She is 7C compared to a 5A

her durability is no where near his power so idk why you mentioned her being durable and hell her durability rating is a Likely rating at that

Except he didn’t slam her or anything hell the cracks didn’t even appear until AFTER he applied pressure against her entire body and as Zackra pointed out the cracks go well past her lower part of her body meaning he was applying pressure against her entire body
Seems to be an accurate one considering her top half was pretty well pinned

If he was able to directly attack her organs then sure

Ya and he clearly wasn’t using his full power

Oh cool that father proves my point. Not really, depending on how tough the ground is it we’ll probably father crack up until it gives

If he was able to directly attack her organs then sure
no offense but I’ll ignore everything else you mentioned as I don’t wanna drag this thread out and this part is really the only important part that you mentioned as it pertains to the entire premise of the CRT

As Daddybrawl mentioned crushing Organs and stuff is a clear and even staple example of bypassing Durability

And that’s what is stated would have happened if not stopped and is what is shown was happening

Not only that but as DemonGodMitch mentioned Gravity it’s self is already capable of crushing internal organs if applied to the human body long enough so it’s not like this is something exclusive to Satan Gravity this is something gravity is already capable of doing

but anyway let’s wait for more staff to comment since We need more staff in here to see what they say as their decision will decide the outcome of this CRT

DemonGodMitch seems to agree that it’s durability negation so let’s see what other staff have to say

no offense but I’ll ignore everything else you mentioned as I don’t wanna drag this thread out and this part is really the only important part that you mentioned as it pertains to the entire premise of the CRT

As Daddybrawl mentioned crushing Organs and stuff is a clear and even staple example of bypassing Durability

And that’s what is stated would have happened if not stopped and is what is shown was happening

Not only that but as DemonGodMitch mentioned Gravity it’s self is already capable of crushing internal organs if applied to the human body long enough so it’s not like this is something exclusive to Satan Gravity this is something gravity is already capable of doing

but anyway let’s wait for more staff to comment since We need more staff in here to see what they say as their decision will decide the outcome of this CRT

DemonGodMitch seems to agree that it’s durability negation so let’s see what other staff have to say
Ok

Yes if you are capable of directly attacking them from the inside out
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation

That’s cool and all but he clearly isn’t directly attacking the organs to do this as evdince shown in op and the scan you have provided me with

Ok and people can damage internal organs by punching were the organs are on the body

Ok sure

Alright ya let’s just wait to see what other staff have to say I mean the thread isn’t really that controversial it really shouldn’t have dragged out this long tbh it’s simply just a case of weather or not gravity is capable of crushing the internal organs or not
so it’s really as simple yes or no answer

I can try to contact a few other staff members to get their opinions

Alright ya let’s just wait to see what other staff have to say I mean the thread isn’t really that controversial it really shouldn’t have dragged out this long tbh it’s simply just a case of weather or not gravity is capable of crushing the internal organs or not
so it’s really as simple yes or no answer

I can try to contact a few other staff members to get their opinions
It can if put in the right place

ok

Back