• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Requested match-up of characters with passives shit, despite that, i don't think it'll end so easily.

• Speed Equalized
  • Both at High 7-A
  • Both start at 100 meters of each other
Passive Stomp 1: 0

Passive Stomp 2: 0

In fact, I don't even need to count vote for a stomp match anyway so.

LN Vol 4 Illustration 11 Edelweiss at Akatsuki Academy
DiabloDL

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Diablo's passive have death attribute due to Demon Lord's Haki so Diablo stomps due to passive death hax
How does the death hax work? She can counter some types via skill or desperado existence.

It induces death to B rank monsters and below and in slime Humans are characterized as E rank. I know Edel very well but she cannot do anything to passive death hax if she's already dead

No it induces death just like Veldora's aura which automatically kills monsters while he was sealed and after he was unsealed his aura is strong enough to destroys structures in the labyrinth

Veldora's aura almost EE'ed Ifreet out of existence, an A-Rank monster just because he is in the same room as him, but Ifreet survives since he is an A-Rank after all. The more close you are the chance you are dead is become higher.

Well they're separate

ÒÇîGA——HAHAHA! When that thing is installed, I can release my aura however I wish!ÒÇì
As such, it is Veldora who announced these words without shame.

ÒÇîNo you can't, you idiot!! If you do that, most of the people in this country will die!ÒÇì

I rebuke back with my genuine thoughts after hearing his shocking declaration .

Even Vesta's smile faded as his face turned pale.

ÒÇîThat's not a good idea indeed. We may still hold up, but it won't be the same for the citizens in the town.ÒÇì

ÒÇîEven if he were to go somewhere else, Veldora-sama's immense power would have the same effect no matter where he goes.ÒÇì

Even Benimaru and Shuna's expressions changed after hearing Veldora's words.

Which is only natural.

Most people were not even able to approach him due to the magicule leakage when he was still sealed. Corpses would probably pile up in this nation if Veldora releases his aura without a care.

ÒÇîNo, but…… I've been suppressing my aura all this time, its getting tiring…….ÒÇì
That link from Diablo's profile in the Demon Lord's Haki section is him holding back because Rimuru will not forgive Diablo if he killed civilians and the king

I don't see how that implies it's different from fear hax. Holding back or not, the concept of the power stays the same. It was fear hax that was killing weak people. Here it's so strong that it will kill just about everyone with fear.

Also that's because of magic leakage? Edelweiss does have quite a bunch of magic herself and is unaffected by Or-Gaule who also has a lot of magic, so....

To give a round about in the verse:

Magicules are toxic to those who cannot either utlize it (e.g. Monsters or humans who changed their bodies to be Magicule recipient) or repell it (e.g. Sages and Saints like Hinata whose bodied automatically "purify" Magicules). However since Magicules are essentially Magic Atoms (in the RAWs it's more like "Magical (Chemical) Element" rather than Molecule) portraying it as radiation probably makes more sense, especially since said radiation can also occur via a monster's Aura. In regards to LN there seem to be some conditions or a threshold for the Radiation to affect non-humans, e.g. Volume 1 Rimuru's aura did no damage against the Goblins in the village despite there being a Rank difference of Rank E for the Goblin and something between A-plus to Special A for Rimuru at the time.

Against Veldora you needed to be A Rank as a Monster at least to resist his aura within imprisonment which Rimuru was at the time of his birth, while even any monster lower than that would take damage-over-time just from being near. When outside imprisonment, Veldora releasing his aura was stated to cause the death of half the population of the Jura-Tempest Federation. Humans within range who were not at least Sage-level would instantly perish regardless of what they'd do in such a scenario.

The Death Manipulation can be attributed to the magicule (that's why they are not connected to fear) itself and it doesn't matter how many are there in terms of potency as long as you reached a certain threshold like A-rank (For the LN, we only have feat of 210 scale potency of Coercion and Demon Lord's Haki but that was Volume 1 Rimuru doing that feat and there were less people in that area and it's a massive lowball). For example during the Orc invasion, there were 200,000 orcs and if Veldora or Diablo was there they would instantly die because they are C-ranks.

Anyways I'll continue this tomorrow gotta sleep now

Yes but Edel's not a normal human. She's a blazer who has tons of magic and even transcended the cap on her magic. She should be comparable to Stella (A rank) in magic.

As for th rest, Edel does resist a bunch of hax like fear. And even has magic as a barrier.

Diablo also has barriers, that passively regenerate. Also passive Physical Attack Nullification. Passive fear, confusion, death, sleep, radiation, and power null that reaches kilometers. Furthermore he starts with either:

• Thought-based power null.
  • Thought-based subjective reality.
That's only after he analyzes you, which should take less than a second.

Fear, confusion sleep get resisted.

Radiation gets negged by Edelweiss herself having magic.

Power null doesn't do shizz to edel.

Death as i explained above won't work.

So fate hax. And he wouldn't start with passives active from SBA since he mostly holds them back.

Just woke up and Diablo's Tempter and End of World should be in their 1st key because only Diablo's magic capacity increased in his 2nd key

@Earl Diablo doesn't care about others besides Rimuru and Diablo even willing to kill his subordinates for petty reasons like Beretta being summoned by Rimuru first. Also SBA should allow their in chatacter battle mentality and Rimuru has no problem with that in battle

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
You can argue that for Edel not activating her passives when she came to see Ikki vs Stella
That was specifically because she felt pity for Ikki in particular. And besides when ikki showed up to her place he still felt her passive, she just turned it off later cus she was gonna give him her virginity her sweets.

Diablo isn't the same, he seems to usually restrict his aura not to harm innocent people around cus of rimuru telling him to.

Also it's in character for Rimuru to have passives active in battle after they got invaded by Farmus because he got pissed and changed his view on humans.

But it doesnt apply to Diablo because he is very evil and worships Rimuru so he will not have that mentality

SBA puts them that they already know they are fighting someone so there's no reason for Rimuru to not have it activate already.

But this is Diablo so he has it always on if Rimuru doesnt order him around

Yes they know they're fighting the moment it starts. Not beforehand. Im not saying he won't use them later, im saying he won't start with them already activated. He'll need a thought or 2 for that.

Usually keep it restricted because is for the sake of the Story (don't want to kill people around), this scenario is different than the story they have no absolute reason to hold it and why would he hold it when he just pop out of nowhere with the state of mind to kill someone? Hold a fking Passive is a thought based, so in this battle the Passive still active and to hold it he need to take some action, unless the Passive needed to activated first to become always active, in this case he should do something to deactive His Passive.

Back