• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eddie Brock enters a restaurant

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, the Venom movie ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................was sh*t. Let's talk about it.

I actually thought it wasn't that bad.

Ton Hardy's performance for the most part really sold the movie for me, especially since considering he did the voice for Venom and happened to actually be a fan of the character, it really shown.

On top of this the fights were actually watchable ironically, I was able to understand what was going on and I found myself going "Damn" at certain moments.

Eddie Brock was also set up well as a dude truely showcasing himself getting consumed by the symbiotic, and certain dialouge in the movie made me laugh

Is it perfect? No, of course not. Is it shit? Well that's your opinion, but why would be nice

I actually don't think it's sh*t, just average. My bad I guess.

It was ok, but did they really need to have venom proclaim his hatred for minorities then wipe out a chunk of the earth? Seemed out of left field to me, disappointed in marvel

Wokistan said:
It was ok, but did they really need to have venom proclaim his hatred for minorities then wipe out a chunk of the earth? Seemed out of left field to me, disappointed in marvel
Wait, is that a actual thing that happened?

100% true and not a joke

Hey at least we get a decent feat out of it right

If you wanna just mess around with some friends go for it. Some scenes are legitimately funny, but other things are really dumb.

Yobo I can't tell if you're joking and I am the one to get wooshed or you're not joking and you have gotten wooshed

Lol imagine that though the hero just arbitrarily goes on a racist tirade then starts attacking the world

Kinda like Irredeemable except swap racist for not liking humans. Good comic though.

I think I've been woodshed. Maybe.

I'm confused.

I already had a headache from arguing with Dash-Hyphen

Nobody really knows

Tzeentchian wooshing

@Wright Way Maybe me, is Eddie seeing Venom in a reflection some limited Illusion Creation?

Back