• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eddie Brock enters a restaurant

Gargoyle One said:
On top of this the fights were actually watchable ironically, I was able to understand what was going on and I found myself going "Damn" at certain moments.
Are you kidding me? The final fight was nearly incomprehensible, especially when Riot and Venom started fighting while partially separated from Eddie and Drake. It gave me bad BvS flashbacks. The difference is that there are no spectacular feats in Venom beyond 9-B.

Gargoyle One said:
I could understand what was going on

I can show you one far worse though, have you seen agent cross?
No. If it's anime, don't bother because some of them are just headache inducing to watch for their action scenes. Makes Snyder and Bay look like D. W. Griffith.

Well, at least it doesn't violate the 180 degree rule. And I can somewhat tell what was going on. It's still one of the lamest fights I have ever seen put on film. At least the fight between Eddie and Drake without their symbiotes had some dynamic to it.

Are you kidding me? The final fight was nearly incomprehensible, especially when Riot and Venom started fighting while partially separated from Eddie and Drake. It gave me bad BvS flashbacks. The difference is that there are no spectacular feats in Venom beyond 9-B.

Surviving the fire/intial thrust an rocket is way above 9-B.

I saw it on a plane and never in theatre. Boy am I glad I didn't waste money on it. Same can be said for Pacific Rim Uprising and JW:FL

Back