• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
I'll try to make this quick.

Akron's statement doesn't really imply 3-A, but rather that he would live long enough to see everything else dying. He is talking about the fact that everyone died, yet he is still here.

I don't think that the current justification for FTL Brawl Royale is a justification at all. Their speed should be unknown

I agree that statement is pretty poor reasoning for 3-A. It's kind of like how the famous statement about Cthulhu suggests he and his kin will outlive everything in the universe that can possibly succumb to death, meaning death itself will "die" while they live on. It doesn't mean Cthulhu will literally murder the concept of death.

What is the current FTL Brawl Royale justification?

Being faster than a supercomputer could process.

I really have no idea about how it would be quantifiable to begin with tbh

Oh right also soul manipulation for the MCs comes from punching ghosts so Akron, Godcat, and Anna shouldn't be resistant.

Natz, Lance and Matt survived Akron's soul absorption so their resistance is fine.

@Azathoth there a major diffence

while cthulhu's thing is clearly he just outliving death, there's no mention of he litterally killing death

meanwhile akron saing that destroying a universe is nothing comparade to killing him, it clearly means that it takes more affort to kill him than a to destroy a universe

They lose 3-A and that's about it (Godcat keeps it, but her avatars do not)

Yeah I was thinking of bringing this up too. It seemed like a 3-A feat at the time but now it's pretty shaky at best.

In Brawl Royal, Matt still dodged gunfire iirc so that can probably calced.

He dodged a shot from Yoko's sniper rifle here (At 1:40)

Clearly MFTL+ scaling from her reactions in Gurren Lagan

Anyone knows a speed that I could use for the rifle?

Also I don't think that Godcat should be nigh-omniscient

He can permanently kill people who can resurrect their disembodied consciousness so it negs basic Mid-Godly but nothing above that.

In case you didn't know Kaltias

Velox wants to make Nakiri vs Akron

His regen negation is definitely not working on someone with higher dimensional type 8

Not sure what to do with futuristic sci-fi gun speeds to be honest. I think some Sniper rifles can reach Hypersonic speeds, so maybe use a figure like that I guess.

Back