• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Easily Replaced - Some Cat Thing fights the President of the United States

Now this is what i call inclosive as hell. Wait, its more like pure hell. Def inclosive, no ones killing the other.

How does the clone destuction even work? I've seen pictures of it but is it actual existance erasure or just the body getting destroyed because that really determines how this works...

Also, Quebey via outliving Valentine

They fight until Valentine dies of old age, while Quebey just keeps coming back

TheNeolancer said:
How does the clone destuction even work? I've seen pictures of it but is it actual existance erasure or just the body getting destroyed because that really determines how this works...
The two bodies that collide are destroyed completly, yes, but for a hive mind with countless bodies like kyubey, that won't matter much.

I vote inconclusive, iirc kyubey doesn't really have a specified limit to how many of him there are, and Funny doesn't have the means to put em down for good, and on the flip side Kyubey can't get past Love Train.

But, if win by KO is still viable in these threads (because too many seem to disregard it as a win condition), then Funny takes it by pummling Kyubey until he loses consciousness.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Who said they are infinite tho?
No one, it's just a lot of people for some reason keep throwing around the word 'countless' when referring to the number of Kyubey clones.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Countless is not infinite tho. It just too much to be counted.
Really? I mean, there are a ton of them (Trillions and trillions and trillions), but 'Countless' seems a little exaggerated.

'Countless' would imply that we cannot make a number that could possibly describe the amount of Kyubey.

It's a figure of speech reffering to a number you can't reasonably count, it doesn't mean infinate.

Also, any info on how isolation zones work exactly? From what's shown it doesn't seem like something Kyubey can just whip out on the spot, it takes some measure of prep time and specific circumstances to pull off, namely an incapacitated target (madoka wandering in says more for his ability to seal/trap once lured inside, not springing it on people suddenly.)

I remember back when tiers determined who fights who, not one broken ability against a higher tiered guy.

^im pretty sure that was not the case im mean if you put Giorno against somebody like goku its pretty obvious wich one stomps and doesnt matter the tier.

Axl233 said:
Also,im want to see kyubey able to affect a multiversal barrier.
Because he trapped a 2-A mnipresent abstract because in Madoka Magica, anyone can shit on Madoka, even if she is 2-A. What a looser

Im have two question.

Isnt that a outlier?

Doenst he need a ton of prep to be able to pull that off?

Axl233 said:
Im have two question.
Isnt that a outlier?

Doenst he need a ton of prep to be able to pull that off?
I have yet to finish watching the show, so aks Homu Homu

How isnt?is kinda weird to me that a ability coming from a fodder would be able to affect her.

How much time it takes for him to set that up?

What about the fact that funny can just flick him and knock him winning via KO because of the AP difference?

Well that plus the 2-A tech and varying powers in wish granintg which is really good, makes them really strong fodders.

Humanity can't stop them and they're low 7-C.

Back