• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound Downgrades and minor revisions

Oh wow, I just wasn't looking close enough then. I never directly acknowledged them as celestial bodies for some reason.

Did you mean Paula? Also, I think someone brought up a statement from earlier about "evil being erased from our space and time", which would likely warrant a Low 2-C prayer.

@AN

If you're referring to the Newspaper, it said the Prayer was coming from beyond our time and space, but that most likely just means it affected the future from the past, and not that it actually transcends all of space-time.

@Dark

Even with that, "erased from our space and time" can also just mean "destroyed real good" or "wiped out acasually", akin to Marty McFly almost erasing himself.

So, is anybody willing to adjust the profiles, or should we wait for more input?

I'm thinking Ness could get a variable Tier from this.

"7-C to 5-A, possibly High 4-C"? Or is that too big of a gap?

Can you remind me where the 7-C came from again?

The Nuclear Reactor Robots at the end of the game, which were described in the guidebooks as nukes. The characters can tank the explosions at relatively close range, and damage enemies who are capable of standing within very close proximity of the explosion without harm.

The initial point here for this thread was that while 7-B nukes are a thing in real life, it's an immense highball, so we used 7-C instead. That's the level the most common/notable nukes in history are at, particularly the ones that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ness could only create Magicant due to the sound stone and 8 melodies and right after visiting it he became 3-A so I don't really see the point in putting it in his profile.

That's why I think pre-magicant Ness should get a variable tier; because the 8 melodies place him at higher levels of power as the game goes on.

I think we can just compromise and leave Ness at 7-C for now, until we get more input on the variable tier.

Back