• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-A vs Low 2-C

lol
I mean, 17's still got his Low 2-C barriers, and he can envelop his hands with those barriers to increase his striking strength. That's what he did against Anilaza. Honestly, that should be added to his profile page under striking strength. It should say Universal+ with Barriers (Can envelop his fists with his barriers to increase his striking strength).

The gamma’s should be able to one shot him since they are stated to be on par with goku and vegeta and their literal narrative is to be matches for them. Goku in base at the end of the top has grown so much so that he was relative to 17 in base, if not stronger. Obviously post top goku > top goku. I honestly think this isn’t a debate, they should speed blitz and one shot him. Unless there’s some evidence that 17 increased in power after the top.

The gamma’s should be able to one shot him since they are stated to be on par with goku and vegeta and their literal narrative is to be matches for them. Goku in base at the end of the top has grown so much so that he was relative to 17 in base, if not stronger. Obviously post top goku > top goku. I honestly think this isn’t a debate, they should speed blitz and one shot him. Unless there’s some evidence that 17 increased in power after the top.
17 and krillin were able to keep up with a statistically superior cell max despite being fodder so fair to assume 17 is above these 2.

17 and krillin were able to keep up with a statistically superior cell max despite being fodder so fair to assume 17 is above these 2.
Okay, I just rewatched that part of the movie, you just lied, krillin isn’t able to keep up with, all he does is stagger him with a destructive disc and then blinds him. Imma assume you mean 18, 18 literally does nothing, all she does is dodge a slam to the ground.

Second, you say this as if 18 or krillin has anti feats for super hero, that literally just upscales them.

Either way, this is hella disingenuous being that cell max powered up and blitzed gohan and piccolo when he couldn’t before and the gammas still kept up.

Okay, I just rewatched that part of the movie, you just lied
I didn't. Otherwise how are they able to dodge cell's attacks? I didn't say they can go toe to toe with cell max I'm just saying that they could at most keep up with him despite not being able to cause any significant damage.
, krillin isn’t able to keep up with, all he does is stagger him with a destructive disc and then blinds him.
Staggering cell max is enough to say that he is far superior to himself during the tournament of power.
Imma assume you mean 18, 18 literally does nothing, all she does is dodge a slam to the ground.
They both dodged some shin Godzilla bs.
Second, you say this as if 18 or krillin has anti feats for super hero, that literally just upscales them.
No idea what you meant.
Either way, this is hella disingenuous being that cell max powered up and blitzed gohan and piccolo when he couldn’t before and the gammas still kept up.
Didn't one of the gamma's get curbstomped by orange piccolo?

I didn't. Otherwise how are they able to dodge cell's attacks? I didn't say they can go toe to toe with cell max I'm just saying that they could at most keep up with him despite not being able to cause any significant damage.

Staggering cell max is enough to say that he is far superior to himself during the tournament of power.

They both dodged some shin Godzilla bs.

No idea what you meant.

Didn't one of the gamma's get curbstomped by orange piccolo?
“How are they able to dodge” krillin doesn’t dodge anything 💀 lied again. I never argued you did say that, I just debunked what you said they did. 18 dodges 1 attack bc cell max was getting jumped, she does nothing else after that.

stagger literally just means to move unsteadily, krillin couldn’t even damage him, maybe you can argue krillin is above his top counter part bc of this but how exactly does this affect gamma 1 and 2 scaling?

no they didn’t, we didn’t see 18 on screen when that happened I’m pretty sure and they just didn’t hit krillin, he was literally just standing in one place.

I’m saying since you’re using 18 and krillin “keeping up” with cell max as anti feats and gamma 1 and 2, I simply came up with the argument that it upscales the super hero versions of 18 and krillin.

yea, why does this matter? You think orange piccolo a anti feat or something??

“How are they able to dodge” krillin doesn’t dodge anything 💀 lied again. I never argued you did say that, I just debunked what you said they did. 18 dodges 1 attack bc cell max was getting jumped, she does nothing else after that.

stagger literally just means to move unsteadily, krillin couldn’t even damage him, maybe you can argue krillin is above his top counter part bc of this but how exactly does this affect gamma 1 and 2 scaling?

no they didn’t, we didn’t see 18 on screen when that happened I’m pretty sure and they just didn’t hit krillin, he was literally just standing in one place.

I’m saying since you’re using 18 and krillin “keeping up” with cell max as anti feats and gamma 1 and 2, I simply came up with the argument that it upscales the super hero versions of 18 and krillin.

yea, why does this matter? You think orange piccolo a anti feat or something??
To be fair, could you send some clips to prove your point?

Incon.

17's barriers are too tough for Gamma to break, but he's too strong for 17 to really hurt without Self-Destruction, which would kill them both.

both are 2C now so this can be done

17's barriers could withstand a few hits from the likes of GoD Toppo, who the Gammas should scale relative to if not higher, so I don't think 17's barriers would help all too much

Issue is Gamma 2 has no answer to 17's Suicide Attack, which despite the name doesn't actually kill him, and that attack canceled out an attack from a serious Jiren

if Gamma 2 gets hit by that then he loses, and if he responds with his own both die

17 gets my vote for now

Gamma 2 stomps.

He scales way over 50 times above the level 17 is at, so he speed blitzes.
And even if you equalize speed, he immediately one-shots 17 (3 universes vs 6 universes). The latter's barriers only scale to 20 times Post-UIO2 SSB level, meanwhile Gamma 2 completely stomps a character way over 50 times that level.

Android 17 doesn't have the foresight to self destruct and he won't have an opportunity to use it at all because Gamma 2 one-shots immediately.

Gamma 2 stomps.

He scales way over 50 times above the level 17 is at, so he speed blitzes.
And even if you equalize speed, he immediately one-shots 17 (3 universes vs 6 universes). The latter's barriers only scale to 20 times Post-UIO2 SSB level, meanwhile Gamma 2 completely stomps a character way over 50 times that level.

Android 17 doesn't have the foresight to self destruct and he won't have an opportunity to use it at all because Gamma 2 one-shots immediately.
Agreed. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back