• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dynamic Equal stats Duo tournament!!!

You mean the ones with less abilities and don't use all the abilities they have In-Character? I'd rather use their War Arc Versions because they don't hold back, also because Naruto has his TSO which he never got back for some reason.
I just think that the TSO are a bit OP, and the adult ones have some more skill.

Come on, you gotta disrespect the best duo in dragon ball like that?
If we had a SDBH manga key, I'd use hit and jiren because they abused Timeskip, essentially hit would timeskip, and because Jiren can move in it, it's basically both Jiren and Hit timeskipping

alrighty! I'd say that's everyone! So I don't get burnt out making these, I'm going to do them one at a time, if this is too slow I'll do two at a time

first match is Naruto and Sasuke vs Penny and Winter
second match will be Jin Mu-Won (Novel) and Tae Mu-Kang (Rikimarox2) vs X and Zero (Psychomaster35)
third match: Zoro and Sanji (Eminiteable) vs Phantom Blood Dio and Johnathan Joestar (Stekfence)
fourth match: Night King and Beric Dondarrion. (RoTt35) vs Rishia Ivyred & Itsuki Kawasumi (YungManzi)
fifth match: DBS Goku and Hit (The_Legendary_Vin) vs Saber and Blades Veloxt1r0kore
match six: Zatanna and John Constanine (Peppersalt 43) vs Raiden and Armstrong (Unknownnah)
match seven: Crono and Marle (SlendVeny) vs Acqua and Knight Leader (XDragnoir)
Match 8: Kroq-Gar and his pet dino Grymloq (Naitodesu) vs Yami Sukehiro and Nacht Faust (Kazuma_kuwabara)

this is all generated by a random name selector spinny thingy

Back