• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dying Warriors tournament: To go even further beyond.

Just because stats are equal doesn't mean that a ki user would just die to a bomb
The speedster would have to damage him to the point that he would take damage unless these bombs bypass conventional durability or something. Gokus face tanked ki explosions from characters comparable to him even. Like when he fought final form frieza.
Yeah, but he can place more than 1 bomb.

Angel ssj2 vegeta was taking blows from Kid buu who was comparable to ssj3 goku. That's a nearly 500x difference in power vegeta was getting hit by.

The speedster would have to damage him to the point that he would take damage unless these bombs bypass conventional durability or something. Gokus face tanked ki explosions from characters comparable to him even. Like when he fought final form frieza.
Did he have a stat amp or something to do that?

Hmm that is true I take back what I said btw it's a x300 to base multiplier. And x3 as strong as ssj2.

That was ssj goku fighting 50% final form frieza. He took a death beam to the chin.
Pretty sure it's 4x SSJ, but we don't use the multipliers for 2 and 3 here, as they're inconsistent.

Furthermore, 50% Frieza is like 2/5 as strong, not comparable.

I guess it's just lame to me of a speedblitz here but that's also pretty much how a db stomp goes. I'll conced to secondhand winning. But it would take a lot more than a few bombs to kill goku even while blitzing. You've got to get past his ki defenses first.

I guess it's just lame to me of a speedblitz here but that's also pretty much how a db stomp goes. I'll conced to secondhand winning. But it would take a lot more than a few bombs to kill goku even while blitzing. You've got to get past his ki defenses first.
To be fair, the last match had a guy getting oneshotted by an aura.

Also, Dragon Ball characters get way weaker when off-guard.
Talking about inconsistencies. Goku took a machine gun to the face as a kid when he didn't even know what guns were. to being damaged by a ring laser gun.
base trunks deflected a laser gun with one hand when he first showed up to fight friezas men lol. Without even using a powerlevel!

Talking about inconsistencies. Goku took a machine gun to the face as a kid when he didn't even know what guns were to being damaged by a laser gun base trunks deflected with one hand when he first showed up to fight friezas men lol. Without even using a powerlevel!
Where's that clip where Buu oneshots Tien and Goku yells "he wasn't ready!!"

Back