• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To redo my first major thread in a more well-formatted and accurate way, I'm making this thread to add this cosmology sandbox (in the form of a page on the wiki) to the verse page. (And to get this scaling of the cosmology accepted.) For full-length explanations and scans, check the above link.

Human Realm: Low 2-C (The Universe, same one we live in.)

Mythological Realms: Suggested to be of relative size due to having the same classification, levels system, stars, etc. And are described as having the same size as the human realm and are called "parallel universes". Cao Cao also compares Heaven (one of the myth realms) to the universe and there are accompanying "endless" statements as well. At the very least is 4-A via stars, likely Low 2-C for each realm FRA. There are 20 Myth Realms of this size.

Isolation Barrier: Unknown, Possibly Low 2-C (Stated to be endless, created by Yggdrassil (which possibly created Asgard, a Low 2-C realm), RG field techniques (4-A Capabilities), Dimension Lost (4-A Capabilities), and Innovate Clear. (2-C Capabilities))

Worlds: Not an actual place (that would be the Dimensional Gap), term that describes a collection of myth realms. 21 Universes for ExE and FxF (Parallel worlds to DxD), 22 universes for DxD (has Isolation Barrier.) 2-C

Dimensional Gap: Exists within and around the mythological worlds, beyond space and time and the dimensions of it's respective world. 2-C

Alternate Timelines: In DxD, the term "possibilities" (not literal) carry the same meaning as "timelines" and exist concurrently with the main timeline, and there are infinite of these possibilities with infinite more constantly being created. The timelines each contain at least 3 worlds and there are infinite of them. (Follows MWI) At least 2-A

Reminder that this is to replace already accepted cosmology scaling.

Agree: Dragongod224, LuffyRuffy46307, SCARECROW1983, Digital_Franz, UchihaSlayer96, Qawsedf234, TotalMasterInfinity, Qliphoth_Bacikal, BlackeJan, Planck69, LephyrTheRevanchist
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
This looks good to me.
What is your opinion on the Low 1-C rating?

Cosmologies that have MWI with Low 2-C structures cap at 2-B without further context. It is not by replacing with 2-A structures that it will reach Low 1-C. Moreover these are just possibilities of 2-C structures which are created again and again always making an infinite number of possibilities. Low 1-C doesn't even belong here.

Last edited:
What is your opinion on the Low 1-C rating?

Cosmologies that have MWI with Low 2-C structures cap at 2-B without further context. It is not by replacing with 2-A structures that it will reach Low 1-C. Moreover these are just possibilities of 2-C structures which are created again and again always making an infinite number of possibilities. Low 1-C doesn't even belong here.
Low 1-C It's just possibility

higher-dimensional structures that are one uncountably infinite level[note 2] above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^5 (5-dimensional real coordinate space).

Equivalently, this tier can be reached by affecting/creating/destroying/embodying an uncountably infinite number of universes (More specifically, as many universes as there are real numbers)

Just like this low 1-C rating information mention

This is what I think

Last edited:
Low 1-C It's just possibility
That's the thing. There's not even a possibility of Low 1-C to begin with. It's all just 2-A.
higher-dimensional structures that are one uncountably infinite level[note 2] above Low 2-C structures. In ordinary distribution, this corresponds to R^5 (5-dimensional real coordinate space).
You know how to reach the uncountable infinite there? MWI can't reach it.
Equivalently, this tier can be reached by affecting/creating/destroying/embodying an uncountably infinite number of universes (More specifically, as many universes as there are real numbers)

Just like this low 1-C rating information mention

This is what I think
I don't know if you know what the uncounatble infinite represents.

Uncountably infinite level" meaning, an object that is uncountably infinitely superior to a lesser object
OK. And here all you have is infinite and more. No mention that would make you believe infinite^infinite.
All taken care of, removed the possibly low 1-c rating.
Best choice. I won't add more since it will just derail the thread for something fixed.

Your opinion would be appreciated
While removed now, for future reference this would never be Low 1-C. The only time MWI would ever give you Low 1-C is based on quantum randomness spawning an infinite number of alternate worlds in a stacked manner or if its using a Hilbert Space model (which would be High 1-B).

The fact that universes are created by action or in-action means that the split occurs based on a sentient beings free will. Which is a finite number being multiplied by an infinite amount.

This is just 2-A and nothing more.

For the cosmology blog itself nothing just out to me as being disagreeable. So it looks fine.

I agree with this.

There's also the manner of a later discussion for who exactly will this scale to, I might add. But as said, that's for later.

At the very least, this cosmology solidification would help for characters whose ranges may cover any varying degree of this like transportation or maybe their enhanced senses if possible.

While removed now, for future reference this would never be Low 1-C. The only time MWI would ever give you Low 1-C is based on quantum randomness spawning an infinite number of alternate worlds in a stacked manner or if its using a Hilbert Space model (which would be High 1-B).

The fact that universes are created by action or in-action means that the split occurs based on a sentient beings free will. Which is a finite number being multiplied by an infinite amount.

For the cosmology blog itself nothing just out to me as being disagreeable. So it looks fine.
I thought the same, just thought I'd mention it since a friend offsite said it could possibly be applicable.

The current blog is fine to me.
Thank you both.

I feel more comfortable accepting OP then.

Back