• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey everyone, back with another CRT. (<-Revision's right there.) This time, we'll be covering various cast members for DxD. AP, Durability, and Striking Strength are all getting revised in this CRT for the characters mentioned.
To make things easier, here's the accepted scaling info that's relevant. Feel free to read through these for sources, images, or better explanations.

Characters being revised this time.
Rias Gremory
Genshirou Saji
Grendel
Kokabiel
Azazel
Sairaorg Bael
Ddraig
Albion
Ophis

When the rest of the threads are done.

Agree: Dragongod224, TotalMasterInfinity
Neutral:
Disagree: TotalMasterInfinity (VP Saji, Azazel)

Last edited:
Agree: Rias Gremory, Sairaorg Bael, Genshirou Saji(Bases and BxB), Kokabiel, Grendel, Ddraig, Albion, Ophis.
Disagree: Azazel, Genshirou Saji(Vitra Promotion)

Reasons for Disagree
As I said before, I think the current scales of those characters are fine. That is, Azazel Base scaling to Grendel and
Vritra Promotion being half the power of Grendel.

Disagree: Azazel, Genshirou Saji(Vitra Promotion)

Reasons for Disagree
As I said before, I think the current scales of those characters are fine. That is, Azazel Base scaling to Grendel and
Vritra Promotion being half the power of Grendel.
Could you explain further what you mean so I could provide a better counter argument?

Vritra Promotion.
as I said in the main thread.
Vritra Promotion scales to Yasaka who as a Daiyoukai is stronger than Yokais like Ura and Ibaraki Douji who together were able to deflect an attack from Rossweise who is able to damage Grendel despite his Enhanced Magic Resistance.

so she would scale to half of Grendel's power.

The reason I don't agree with what is proposed is because it places Yasaka, a Daiyoukai, as inferior to 2 No Daiyoukai.

Azazel
My arguments are the same as I said here.
But to sum up, it's clear to me that the statement after Azazel Base's attack makes it clear that that damage to Grendel, the fact that Grendel like all Evil Dragons is so damn tenacious as to stand and smile despite that doesn't take away from Azazel's merit.

I'll form a brief argument anyway, Base Azazel can't be relative to Grendel because if he was, he'd be comparable to Special Class Characters like DxD Issei when he used BxB which is obviously not the case. BxB Azazel is Maou Class (level of the current Maou). And if you intend to bring up the statement of Azazel "damaging Grendel', I'd add the context that the statement was referring to the damage the group did to Grendel, and was only made after Azazel attacked because he was part of the group.
While I say that, arrows made from many attributes start to pierce through him.

If I follow where it came from with my eyes, I witness Rossweisse-san who has many magic-circles activated in the air.

—But she can’t inflict that much damage even with these magical attacks.
“Even the different sort of attributes don’t show any effect. ……No matter how much resistance Dragon’s scales have towards magic, this is too abnormal. He must have received an enhancement against magic on top of his original resistance.”

It must be like what Rossweisse-san said. This guy’s scales are too hard!
(Nothing to imply that Rossweisse would be able to damage him if he didn't have increased magic res, unlike what her profile claims.)
The blades of Demonic Emperor Sword Gram and Ex-Durandal get covered with insane aura!

The two of them swing down their swords at the same time as Grendel breathes out his flame!

The wave created from the two legendary swords and a huge fireball created by the Evil Dragon hit each other head on! The moment the two attacks collide, the air vibrates which causes a violent shock that spreads throughout the field.

The wave made by those two takes out Grendel’s flame and envelops his huge body!

[Guoooooooooooooooooo!]

Grendel screams out! The two huge cannon-like attacks that came from Gram and Ex-Durandal! An opponent that is merely strong will go down with that single attack. But—the one we are facing right now isn’t an opponent that is merely strong.

After the attack caused by the wave ends, what appear in the aftermath is—Grendel who has smoke arising from his whole body.

—He’s standing up!

He has blue blood bursting out from all over his body, but he doesn’t show any sign of falling down and—.
Akeno-san’s voice reaches us so we take our distance from Grendel. The three thunder-and-light that has the shape of a Dragon flies towards Grendel and has all of his body electrified!

[Gagaagaagagagagagagagagagagagaga!]

Grendel gets paralysed! After the thunder-and-light ends, Grendel releases smoke from his mouth.
We the Occult Research Club are in shock after witnessing this!

“……He still stands even with that much damage……!”

“……He seems like he’s really enjoying it. So this Evil-Dragon will even accept death as he laughs huh……!”

“……No wonder people say you should avoid fighting them.”

Kiba, Xenovia, and Akeno-san stiffen their expressions at Grendel’s abnormal sense towards battles. This guy even enjoys his own death! I can’t keep up if we have a guy like this as our opponent!

“Then, eat this?”

Sensei creates a gigantic spear of light and releases it by aiming it towards Grendel’s stomach!

[Oho! Bring it on!]

Grendel tries to take it on upfront, but the spear of light scatters before it hits him and turns into many arrows of light which in turn attack him!

So many arrows hit Grendel’s stomach! Oh, a spear of light that can change its form! To be expected from the former Governor! He won’t simply shoot out a normal spear!

[Chi, such a cunning Fallen Angel!]

Grendel complains. He still has a fearless smile despite receiving so much damage to his body.

From there we exchange intense attack and defence against Grendel for a few minutes! All our attacks hit our opponent! But the battle where we can see no end to continues since he doesn’t back down. Even his powerful punches, kicks, and flames come at us—.

Statements denoting the group's combined attacks, nothing to imply Azazel was directly comparable to him by himself. Also, if anyone there was comparable to him, they'd be able to easily defeat him since he was heavily outnumbered.
The only time Azazel does damage Grendel is when he stabs him in the eye. (Obviously doesn't scale)
“Anyway, I’ll take one of your eyes.”

Sensei, who found an opening, throws his spear of light and it stabs deeply into Grendel’s left eye!

[Guo! Oooooooooooo!]

Grendel bursts out so much blue blood from one of his eyes! I assumed he would snap by having one of his eyes crushed, but he simply puts on a face filled with ecstasy.
Also, Dragon King is a varied class that spans from Ultimate-Class Devil (Vritra) to Special Class Devil Strength (Tiamat). So assuming that just because Grendel falls into the class that he's somewhere at the bottom when there's more evidence for him being near the upper tiers is kinda wrong. Also, Vritra isn't as strong as MVP Saji despite the statement from the LN. First of all, VP is literally Saji becoming Vritra so idk why he wouldn't scale to him. Second, most of the time when Dragon-type Sacred Gear users obtain BxB, they are compared to the sealed dragon, despite obviously not being as strong as them. (Issei, Azazel, Vali, I could show many examples if you want.) It just means that they have access to their abilities. (Prison Dragon Abilities enhanced, Boost no time limit, Divide no time limit, etc.) Saji would be the exception to the BxB<Dragon thing since he has VP and because of his multiple Sacred Gears.

And idk how you assumed VP is half of MVP.

-It is made clear that Rosswisse is capable of inflicting damage to Grendel, only that said damage is minimal because her Magic Resistance that she has as a dragon was improved.
And as I said, Yasaka cannot be inferior to Ura and Ibaraki Douji.

-As I said, Grendel's tenacity does not take away from Azazel's feat, nor do I agree with the use of the Scale Mail multiplier for Azazel BxB since his BxB is not even a real Balance Breaker.

-It is made clear that Rosswisse is capable of inflicting damage to Grendel, only that said damage is minimal because her Magic Resistance that she has as a dragon was improved.
It literally isn't tho.
And as I said, Yasaka cannot be inferior to Ura and Ibaraki Douji.
I'm not saying she is.
-As I said, Grendel's tenacity does not take away from Azazel's feat, nor do I agree with the use of the Scale Mail multiplier for Azazel BxB since his BxB is not even a real Balance Breaker.
Azazel doesn't even have a "feat", as I've shown, the statement applies to the total damage dealt by the group attacking Grendel. And Downfall Dragon Another Armor is as much a balance breaker as the Scale Mail is, the only difference is that because it's made from an artifical sacred gear, it breaks after use.

Base Azazel can't be relative to Grendel because if he was, he'd be comparable to Special Class Characters like DxD Issei when he used BxB which is obviously not the case
How does that track?

Also, Grendel isn’t even Maou-class. He’s in the Dragon King-class so he’s definitely weaker than Azazel’s Balance Breaker at least, which doesn’t seem to be reflected in the sandbox. BxB Azazel can easily overpower average Maou-class like Cattleya, whereas Grendel is relative to ultimate-class opponents. This one’s really easy to determine through CxC Issei and BxB Sairaorg, neither of whom were Maou-class and could compete with Grendel.
Nothing to imply that Rossweisse would be able to damage him if he didn't have increased magic res
That is actually what her comment implies. Not to mention, the statement is that she doesn’t inflict “much” damage (not that she couldn’t do any damage at all) and it’s partially attributed to his increased magic resistance.
Also, if anyone there was comparable to him,
Issei alone was comparable to him in strength when he used CxC.

How does that track?
Grendel=Azazel (Large Planet Level) x 2^18 (BxB) = around 31 Quettatons (small star level)
Also, Grendel isn’t even Maou-class. He’s in the Dragon King-class so he’s definitely weaker than Azazel’s Balance Breaker at least
Classes for every species is different in terms of strength (Grim Reapers and Fallen Angels are a good example) and a character falling into one class of one species doesn't mean they don't fall into one class of another species. For example, Tannin (Dragon King Class) has Maou Class Strength. DxD Issei (Heavenly Dragon Class) has Special Class Strength. So Grendel being Dragon King Class doesn't mean he isn't also Maou class, and he's directly comparable to those who are. (CxC Issei/BxB Sairaorg) So, there's not really a definitive way to say that Grendel<BxB Azazel as you're suggestint, just that they're comparable.
, which doesn’t seem to be reflected in the sandbox. BxB Azazel can easily overpower average Maou-class like Cattleya, whereas Grendel is relative to ultimate-class opponents.
Which is why he scales similarly to other Maou Class Devils in the sandbox.
This one’s really easy to determine through CxC Issei and BxB Sairaorg, neither of whom were Maou-class and could compete with Grendel.
They were both Maou-Class at the time, CxC was only ultimate class when it was first obtained. Even IMT was Ultimate Class as stated by Cao Cao in Volume 9.
That is actually what her comment implies.
I disagree.
Not to mention, the statement is that she doesn’t inflict “much” damage (not that she couldn’t do any damage at all) and it’s partially attributed to his increased magic resistance.
"Ok, she did 0.00001% damage, wasn't a lot but it's still damage." Isn't really a valid reason to scale her to him, especially when all we're using is a single statement that's incredibly vague. We don't know how much damage she did, it wasn't portrayed as a significant amount, and we don't know the full extent of how much the magic res reduced the damage, assuming that Rossweisse scales to him would require a big leap in logic and a lot of assumptions which I don't think should be done.
Issei alone was comparable to him in strength when he used CxC.
Issei wasn't in CxC during the quotes that I had shown.

For example, Tannin (Dragon King Class) has Maou Class Strength.
He’s Maou class with his maximum fire breath only.
DxD Issei (Heavenly Dragon Class) has Special Class Strength.
There’s no Special class strength as far as we know; it was only mentioned in a short chapter and was introduced by Ajuka because Issei and Vali had special battle achievements so Ultimate class felt too low.

Ajuka himself isn’t “Special class” and he’s stronger than Vali. It doesn’t mean anything for now.
So Grendel being Dragon King Class doesn't mean he isn't also Maou class
Correct, but he’s not Maou class. CxC was stated as Ultimate class and let’s look at their track record against Maou class opponents:

• CxC Issei was weaker than Euclid without using Divide to cover up
  • CxC Issei was completely blitzed and overpowered by Diehauser. Worse, Diehauser wasn’t even taking him serious.
  • BxB Sairaorg was also dominated by Bedeze, an average Maou class

Simply put, they had no feats or statements at that level.

The only time CxC was stated as Maou class was after the boost from Dragon Deification, which he mentioned in volume 22.

Then I might respond to the rest later.

but he’s not Maou class. CxC was stated as Ultimate class and let’s look at their track record against Maou class opponents:

• CxC Issei was completely blitzed and overpowered by Diehauser. Worse, Diehauser wasn’t even taking him serious
About issei this two fight has disadvantage because first one can use boost and second block the boost and issei can't increases strength

He’s Maou class with his maximum fire breath only.
When was that stated?
There’s no Special class strength as far as we know; it was only mentioned in a short chapter and was introduced by Ajuka because Issei and Vali had special battle achievements so Ultimate class felt too low.
Special Class is another term for Super/Transcendental Devils like Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Rizevim, it's been a thing for awhile.
Ajuka himself isn’t “Special class” and he’s stronger than Vali. It doesn’t mean anything for now.
"Serious Ajuka" is.
Correct, but he’s not Maou class.
He is.
CxC was stated as Ultimate class and let’s look at their track record against Maou class opponents:
Back in Volume 12, and as I've stated previously, he's far stronger now. His BxB is currently Ultimate Class.
He was damaging him without dividing in Volume 16, and he only uses divide in response to Euclid's Boosts to even the fight again.
The randomly shot Dragon Shots surround Euclid due to being reflected!

[Reflect] [Reflect][Reflect][Reflect][Reflect] [Reflect][Reflect]

My Dragon Shots starts to hit him due to the repetition of Reflect! My attacks have been dodged till just before, but he is definitely receiving damage if he is hit by them! It really does!

“Ku!”

He can’t withstand it so he stops the option of dodging and hitting them back, and instead he changes his tactics to using his own attack to eliminate my Dragon Shots.
Euclid puts his hand forward and increases his demonic-power.

[BoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoostBoost!!]

The sound which signifies the increase of power echoes from the Replica Sacred Gear and it increases his aura even more where he shoots that out right away! Explosive amount of torrents of aura!

Even I won’t be safe if I get hit by that. —But I move my Wyverns and make them line up in a row front of me.

Euclid’s demonic-power engulfs my Wyverns. That instant.

[Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!] [Divide!]
  • CxC Issei was completely blitzed and overpowered by Diehauser. Worse, Diehauser wasn’t even taking him serious.
Blitzing is unrelated to strength and that's only after Diehauser activated worthless to literally neg all of Issei's strength.
“—[Worthless]. That is my, the Belials’ ability. I do believe that you’ve heard of it…”

…I see, so that was [Worthless]. The power which could invalidate special abilities—. That’s how he was able to invalidate my Boost ability. Even so, I didn’t stop attacking! I then ramped up the intensity of my attacks. I madly attacked with punches and kicks in combination with each other, and unleashed potent shots of demonic energy, yet all of my attacks were still invalidated by the Champion with a small gesture. Even when I fired shots of demonic energy, they simply burst into nothingness in the palm of his hands. I enhanced by attacks with [Boost] and [Penetrate] as I continued to attack. But the attacks which had been strengthened with [Boost] were still invalidated by him. Even when I used the ability of [Penetrate], I was unable to hit him; despite counterattacking with [Penetrate] in a blind spot, I was unable to do anything effective. …If I was able to land a direct hit on him with [Penetrate], the damage would be transmitted to him directly! —But, I couldn’t land a hit on him! Every single one of my attacks had been evaded! The Champion’s evasive movements were akin to an elegant dance. Conversely, I was the only one who was sweating profusely in my armour. —The difference between us was simply too big. The opponent wasn’t using his full power at all! This was someone who was Maou-class! The absolute Champion! The top ranker in the Rating Games! If I could use Crimson Blaster or Longinus Smasher then it might be possible. But, I couldn’t even put a dent in the Champion’s confidence! Nevertheless, I didn’t stop attacking, and continued to face Emperor Belial. While avoiding my attacks as if they were a novice’s, he calmly said
  • BxB Sairaorg was also dominated by Bedeze, an average Maou class
Bedeze caught him off guard several times and was using Sairaorg's own power against him via his "Hole" ability.
Bedeze had been strengthened with the [King] piece, but his physical combat skill was actually accumulated from combat experience. He had constantly built up his experience in top ranking matches. Bedeze suddenly raised his fighting level. This time, he added the use of [Holes] into his attacks. A [Hole] appeared behind Sairaorg, and blasts of demonic energy flew out from it. Sairaorg also detected it, and shifted sideways to dodge. But, as if following Bedeze’s expectations, another [Hole] appeared by Sairaorg’s foot. Bedeze’s hand extended out of it. He grabbed onto Sairaorg’s foot through the [Hole]. With his leg held down, Sairaorg was unable to evade, and the demonic energy that flew out of the [Hole] behind him closed in. The armour protecting his back crumbled, and blood trickled out. Bedeze’s onslaught with the use of [Holes] then began. The same as when he fought with Saji Genshirou just earlier, Sairaorg was unable to defend, let alone attack due to the existence of the [Holes], whereas Bedeze’s attacks were able to hit the young Great King. There was however, one thing that was different to Saji Genshirou. Not all of the demonic energy shots that came out of the [Holes] in his blind spot were able to hit Sairaorg. Whether it was the intuition of a beast or the accumulated experience that he had, Sairaorg was able to evade to some degree. —But, that was it. Bedeze’s attacks became more intense. Sairaorg intended to counterattack and thrust out his fist, but it was absorbed by a [Hole] which appeared in front of him, after which a [Hole] appeared beside his face; the fist which had been absorbed emerged out of another [Hole] and struck him squarely in the face.
Simply put, they had no feats or statements at that level.
Let me list a few.
1. Far Stronger than the Rias who was reaching Maou Class in V3.
2. Able to fight Ultimate Class (strength) opponents like Millicas in BxB (V13) So Issei being Maou Class in a form two stages higher with training is not absurd at all.
3. Grendel is far above Shalba, who was Maou Class. (V6)
4. Being Able to damage Euclid who is Maou-Class before transforming.
The only time CxC was stated as Maou class was after the boost from Dragon Deification, which he mentioned in volume 22.
Him being Maou Class then doesn't mean he wasn't previously.

Last edited:
I think dxd character are likely getting stronger every volume so

I think we not think they are same level like before every volume they have different level of strength likely getting stronger each volume

I think dxd character are likely getting stronger every volume so

I think we not think they are same level like before every volume they have different level of strength likely getting stronger each volume
I agree, they literally train during and between volumes.

Euclid BxB wasn't fighting seriously in Volume 16

At least there is someone who can see things as they are, in any case continuing with this discussion is a waste of time, I will not change my mind.

Azazel Base and Rossweisse scale to Grendel, and Vitra Promotion scales to half of Grendel's power.

Euclid BxB wasn't fighting seriously in Volume 16
Is there any evidence for this? And that doesn't negate the fight in Volume 17.
At least there is someone who can see things as they are, in any case continuing with this discussion is a waste of time, I will not change my mind.
No need to be rude, we're all friends here.
Azazel Base and Rossweisse scale to Grendel,
I disagree
and Vitra Promotion scales to half of Grendel's power.
Even if VP Saji was relative to Grendel, why would he scale to half of Grendel's power?

But azazel now about future danger he absolutely train during volumes because we know about ex volume where he can fight against future being
He used The Typhon Counter Balance against Future Loki, and the UL aren't too notable so idk. If there's any evidence of Azazel training, it may make him scaling to Grendel a bit more believable.

Is there any evidence for this? And that doesn't negate the fight in Volume 17.
I'm not denying the battle from Volume 17 and anyway that battle was with a CxC Issei who had become so strong that he didn't need Boost and Solid Impact Booster to fight Grendel. We're not talking about Euclid power right now either.
Euclid smiles even under this situation. His armour starts to repair itself while emitting a red flash!

“Interesting. Interesting indeed. —This should be enough for a warm-up.”

The aura around Euclid increases again. And it isn’t an increase due to the replica Sacred Gear but due to the aura he originally has—.

That’s right. He did say he is equal to Grayfia-san. So the real fight starts from here huh……
Only at the end did Euclid decide to fight with all his power.

No need to be rude, we're all friends here.
I'm sorry if I sounded like that, But I realized that this would only lead to an endless argument from which nothing would be gained.

Even if VP Saji was relative to Grendel, why would he scale to half of Grendel's power?
Vritra Promotion is relative to Yasaka who is stronger than Ura and Ibaraki Douji.

Ura and Ibaraki Douji TOGETHER were able to counter an attack from Rossweisse. Therefore individually they both scale to half of Rossweisse's power, and Rossweise scales to Grendel.

Last edited:
He used The Typhon Counter Balance against Future Loki, and the UL aren't too notable so idk. If there's any evidence of Azazel training, it may make him scaling to Grendel a bit more believable.
But we also don't think like he not trained because we know about a azazel he absolutely do something to gain more power to fight against enemy like Indra , Hades and future being

I'm not denying the battle from Volume 17 and anyway that battle was with a CxC Issei who had become so strong that he didn't need Boost and Solid Impact Booster to fight Grendel.
Yeah, the Maou Class Issei.
Only at the end did Euclid decide to fight with all his power.
Yeah Eucs was def holding back then, but he'd still be stronger than his Maou Class Base since he was in BxB.
I'm sorry if I sounded like that, but I realized that this would only lead to an endless argument from which I would gain nothing.
Thanks for the apology but I still think that coming to an agreement would be for the best. (I don't want either of us to make thousands of CRTs going back and forth on if x is stronger than y. It'd be best if we were all on the same page.)
Vritra Promotion is relative to Yasaka who is stronger than Ura and Ibaraki Douji.

Ura and Ibaraki Douji TOGETHER were able to counter an attack from Rossweisse. Therefore individually they both scale to half of Rossweisse's power, and Rossweise scales to Grendel.
"For combination attacks, similar standards to multipliers apply. It should not be assumed that a combination attack performed by multiple characters has Attack Potency equal to the sum of the participating characters Attack Potency unless there is specific evidence for it."

Then we can do one thing put him possibly
You know what, I'd actually be fine with adding a "Possibly" modifier to a Large Planet Level rating for Azazel. If anyone can find evidence that Azazel trained after Volume 3/4, then I'll add it no problem.
Though one other contention I have with Rossweisse (Akeno too) scaling to Grendel is 1. they'd be CxC Level even though CxC Issei was the strongest in the peerage at the time and 2. It wouldn't make sense for them to individually scale to Grendel when they needed a combo attack just to beat a weaker clone of Grendel.
And if we followed the logic MVP Saji>=Base Walburga>Rossweisse=Grendel, MVP Saji would be stronger than CxC Issei which we know for a fact isn't the case since Issei was winning in their fight.

When was that stated?
Every time he’s stated to have a attack power on par with a Maou. It’s always in reference to his fire breath.
Special Class is another term for Super/Transcendental Devils like Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Rizevim, it's been a thing for awhile.
No? Ajuka created it in Shin DxD 4. It’s not the same thing, check the chapter again.
Back in Volume 12, and as I've stated previously, he's far stronger now. His BxB is currently Ultimate Class.
That’s what I said. CxC is Maouclass after Dragon Deification. Before that, he has no feats or statements on that level.
He was damaging him without dividing in Volume 16, and he only uses divide in response to Euclid's Boosts to even the fight again.
Euclid matched Crimson Blaster with a normal Dragon Shot and blocked Solid Impact without even wearing the Balance Breaker.

He was far above Issei and he lost due to Issei’s tricky use of the Dividing Wyverns and Rossweisse’s intervention.
Blitzing is unrelated to strength and that's only after Diehauser activated worthless to literally neg all of Issei's strength.
No, Diehauser only negates boosted strength. Regardless, he was far above Issei and Issei said he wouldn’t win even if he used Longinus Smasher.

That blitz was also one of the worst in the novel; he literally forced Issei to drink blood before he could even process it.
Bedeze caught him off guard several times and was using Sairaorg's own power against him via his "Hole" ability.
Bedeze boasted that he was Maou class after overwhelming Sairaorg. That doesn’t make any sense if Sairaorg was in the same class. He was simply much stronger.
Let me list a few.
1. Far Stronger than the Rias who was reaching Maou Class in V3.
1. Nothing to scale them to that Rias.
2. Kokabiel was stronger than Rias and he’s not Maou class.
2. Able to fight Ultimate Class (strength) opponents like Millicas in BxB (V13) So Issei being Maou Class in a form two stages higher with training is not absurd at all.
Millicas wasn’t Ultimate class. Where’s it stated?
3. Grendel is far above Shalba, who was Maou Class. (V6)
Nothing states Grendel is above Shalba with Ophis’ snake. Shalba was on par with the first generation Maou Beelzebub.
4. Being Able to damage Euclid who is Maou-Class before transforming.

Him being Maou Class then doesn't mean he wasn't previously.
If you’re saying Euclid scales to Grayfia based on his own boasts, that’s definitely false as Zero confirms he has always been inferior to Grayfia which contradicts his own claims.

Back