• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durge vs Infinite..... Yes this is happening.

Infinite could summon his illusion star thing and wait for durge to die, or fight him to distract him since his illusions are selective. And yes, his illusions can hurt people. If it wasn't for the avatar having a prototype for the phantom ruby and cancelled it out. I think that a star could vaporize Durge's entire body at once, espessially since Infinite can fly and Durge can't. (Also seriously, is Infinite's star feat forbidden talk on this wiki? I can never find anyone here even mentioning it) Anyway, my vote is to Edgier the.... Jakal. Dosn't have the same ring to it as Edgy the Hedgy, does it?

Back