• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability upgrade to Multi-continent level for Kakashi & Shisui ?

and that easily???????????? cough fought 5kage, Naruto, saskue, hashi, kakashi, allied forces, Might guy, Night guy!, Then Naruto and saskue got riddiku to fight and bieseticted him and then he unleashed a global (surface) genjustsu

all these things should take more than any normals person amount of chakra to death but then you have Madara even tho ITS MADARA he did have a limit obviously shown

Zetsu stab him in the back =/= Tired Madara.

He has infinite chakra/stamina -Madara said this-, Madara revived with all of modifications done by Kabuto that means he is above his alive self, after his resurrection without so much waiting he absorbed Nature Chakra from Hashirama and boost his capabilities even further and become JJ and his chakra/stamina replenish itself and his reserves become nigh-unlimited. Having Six Paths Yang Seal, SPNC or SPC give a person perfect chakra control.

Madara also said his susanoo blade can destroy anything in the universe....

Yes but Naruto took a half a portion from hagoromo HE wasnt infinate

and although he very well COULD have infinate chakra he definently doesnt have infinate stamina

If so he wouldve simply regened from that stab in the back like nothing happned cuz he basacally did it against NIGHT GUY blowing him in half

Hyperbole and completly different thing from my point. Edo Tensei Madara -released- has infinite/unlimited -it's change from who translate it- chakra accurate statement with other explainations and Shinobi's can feel their chakra levels.

You shot yourself. Hagoromo dosen't have infinite chakra or nigh-unlimited. Naruto and Sasuke take extra chakra from Hagoromo or they awaken their full transmigrant potential, i'm not sure about that. Madara take his chakra from TEN-TAILS and it's chakra coming from Kaguya.

For Narutoverse chakra = stamina

Their are difference. Guy's attack purely taijutsu and nothing more but when Zetsu stab him Kaguya literally absorb Madara.

So,what about durability upgrade for Shisui and Kakashi via Susanoo?Their Susanoo scales from Madara's,so there should be no problem.

1) Shisui never use his Susasno'o and even if he use it he never able to manifest beyond Armored Susano'o because his chakra level/potency not enough to manifest PS.

2) DMS Kakashi PS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EMS or Edo Tensei Rinnegan Madara PS because Kakashi has got Six Paths Chakra.

They can't scale from Madara because they either don't enough chakra level/ potency to we start compare them to Madara or too much and powerful chakra.

1) Shisui already has PS in his profile,it is a game key.

2) We can not assume that Kakashi's Susanoo is stronger than Madara's,even if got Six Paths Chakra.

Their Susanoo's are 6-B scaled from Madara's but for some reasons their durability is only country lvl,wer sould scale both dura and AP,maby someone forgot that Madara's Susanoo is high6-A in dura.

1) I don't care about game profile but in canon he hasn't got PS.

2) Yes, we can't assume Kakashi's Susanoo is stronger than Madara's because we know Kakashi's PS is stronger than EMS and ET R Madara. Six Paths Chakra increase every stat this is a know fact.

1) Hmm,Shisui has a game profile,he can create PS only in game.

2) I couldve agreed with you but,Kakashi didn't have EMS,he just had MS,wich is not enough to create PS,so we can assume that Six Paths only helped him to create PS.I am neutral on this.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Indra_Ōtsutsuki

Without Six Paths Chakra Kakashi never able to use PS only MS and his own chakra. EMS only important to create PS because person doesn't feel the pain of using it and remove the stress on the eyes. Until recieving Six Paths Chakra and Rinnegan Sasuke can't use PS.

In databook Madara is only Complete Body Susano'o user and there is no Perfect Susano'o. Is PS fanon name?

"Until recieving Six Paths Chakra and Rinnegan Sasuke can't use PS."

Sasuke can use it,he created majestic attire.And,Sasuke was not expirienced with his EMS,he used it only a short time.

For some reasons PS is called Complete Body,in the manga it is reffered as Perfect Susanoo,not Complete.

Check that.

Can we update Kakashi's and Shisui's durability now?They scale from Madara's Susanoo,so they should have high6A durability.

When PS durability connected to the experience? Either way chakra more important than the experience as we shown. MS Shisui with normal Uchiha chakra reserves comparing to EMS Madara?

Also, EMS Madara's PS durability reasoning shoddy as you can get.

possibly Multi-Continent level with Perfect Susano'o (Tanked Kurama's Bijuudama without any damage, and Hashirama's Shinsuusenju could only partially destroy it)

TBB reasoning means Kurama's TBB at least Continent maybe higher.

Shinsuusenju attack makes Kurama's durability Multi-Continent as unscathed from the attack.

Also, where is Shinsuusenju'S Multi-Continent attack potency comes? Is there any calc or scaling?

Why does Shisui have game feats in his profile? He has never used susanoo in the canon manga those susanoo keys should be completely removed.

"TBB reasoning means Kurama's TBB at least Continent maybe higher."

It is just one of justifications since TBB could not even scratch it.

"Shinsuusenju attack makes Kurama's durability Multi-Continent as unscathed from the attack."

Imo,i don't know why Kurama has such justification since it was Madara's PS wich tanked Shinsuusenju.

"Also, where is Shinsuusenju'S Multi-Continent attack potency comes? Is there any calc or scaling?"

That was discussed numerous times,he scales from restraining Juubi casually(Shinsuusenju is his most powerful attack),FTO explained that a lot of times,so,i don't think it is right to bother him anymore.

"Yeah, I'm not sure about Shisui."

Shisui's gets his 6-B rating from scaling to Madara,i think it is fair to scale the durability too.

They both use Perfect Susanoo,nothing indicates that Shisui's PS is weaker,it is game only still.

I think we should scale it's durability as we scaled AP.

It is just one of justifications since TBB could not even scratch it.

That is a casual - iirc - TBB from 100% Kurama but that reasoning should be removed then because it's not a correct justification. I mean, Multi-Continent level Durability for tanking a Country level attack is not logical reasoning.

I argue against others in my other thread later.

That justification is not bad,it should remain,even if attack from 100% Kurama is not Multy continental,he tanked it without a scratch,it shows us that country lvl attacks are no mach for PS.

Multi-Continent already says Continent level attacks is nothing. Country-level just a supporting feat.

@Mindovin

Yes it is,check other profiles too.Tanking Country lvl without a scratch is not a bad feat,it should still remain,there is literally 0 reasons to remove it.

@Dz

I didn't say it's a bad feat. Country-level already can't scratch Continent-level. Either way, characters need solid numbers or solid scaling because of the difference between lowest end and highest end of High 6-A ~6674x.

Frantzy12 said:
Why does Shisui have game feats in his profile? He has never used susanoo in the canon manga those susanoo keys should be completely removed.
this is already discussed we wouldnt be talking about it if it was comments like this tend to annoy me so next time try to use your common sence

@Dz

I want solid calcs and feats with reasoning because TFO claiming Hashi comparable or superior to Juubi because he can seal it with Sage Art: Gate of the Great God.

Somebody knows why Juubi has invulnerability?

I know he can restrain Juubi. Problem is, TFO claims sealing only works if user comparable or superior to the used. Also, you gave him kudo. Here what we learn from that is Hashi>Juubi. Iruka comparable or superior to 4SWW Base even SM Naruto. His claims makes over 20 - mostly Tailed Beasts - sealing in the story outlier and pis while sealing accepted as hax and Naruto, not Dragon Ball.

I don't remember that i said Hashi>Juubi.The rest you can discuss with him.For now I think changes should be applied already.

Mindovin said:
2) DMS Kakashi PS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EMS or Edo Tensei Rinnegan Madara PS because Kakashi has got Six Paths Chakra.
Rinnegan also grant Six Paths Chakra

Rinnegan automatically grants Six Paths Chakra, especially if someone does not awaken directly. Either someone takes the SPC from Hagoromo or Hamura or someone that has the power, becoming JJ and eating chakra fruit.

I noticed Kakashi's durability has been edited,nice,but what about Shisui?He also scales from Madara.Every PS scales from Madara,except Sasuke.

Back