• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
It says her durability is Wall Level, but didn't she survive a slap by the Hulk? Or maybe that's an outlier. Also, shouldn't she be comparable with Hawkeye, as I said in another discussion, Athletic Human Lifting Strength?

Black Widow should probably be comparable to Hawkeye, yes, but we definitely cannot scale her from the Hulk. Withstanding blows from him would be extreme Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Which values differ between her and Hawkeye?

Black Widow

Attack Potency:
I don't remember seeing anything that warrants a Street level statistic. Best I remember are kicking a guy on the chest and off his feet, kicking a locked door open and pushing back an Ultron drone. Wall level with weaponry is fine.

Speed: Can't remember anything notable to be Peak Human speed. Perhaps "Athletic Human with Subsonic reactions (comparable to Hawkeye)" would be better.

Durability: Likewise, I don't remember her falling several dozen meters that she tanked the brunt of. She rolls to minimize damage taken, and I'm unsure if the fall is high enough to warrant Wall level considering Rudeus Greyrat dropping hundreds of feet down to the ground is on that tier.

Hawkeye

Attack Potency:
Scales to Widow. Change arrow AP description to "damaged the hellicarrier's engine area, and blasted through the steel wall", since it was strong enough to hit the Avengers during their little quarrel.

Speed: Nothing notable either. Athletic Human with Subsonic reactions.

Durability: Scales to Widow.

Range: Hundreds of meters (range an arrow can reach); Extended melee range with bow in staff form

Well, I suppose that seems reasonable.

Gemmysaur is free to edit the profiles if he so wishes.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back