• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

Demiólke just shakes her head and sighs, "Yeah, whatever, you goblin. We'll head down first."

The bubble containing Blythe and Demi is lifted into the air by the same mysterious force that had formed it, moved over the edge of the lift, and slowly dropped into the water.
"Then why ask the question, you silly devil~?"

Definitely not a goblin, Blythe happily made giggles as they plummet down the could-be shallow depths of the unknown.

"Well then, see y'all on the other side ★⌒ヽ( ͡° ε ͡°)"

Amalie jumps in after Demiólke and Danniel

Basil adjusted his gear, ensuring it was securely fashioned to his person in case he experienced any strong currents in the water. The notebook he brought was, fortunately, waterproof, and his other equipment could stand getting a little wet, so long as they were dried off properly. Once confirming he was ready, he jumped, diving deftly into the surface of the water, his previous grin still painted on his face.

(I'm assuming nobody else has anything they want to say or describe, so I'll get the ball rolling again with this today.)

Neltharion sighed, shaking her head, before diving in, making sure to push down off the elevator to get through the water as fast as possible, considering she already had a tiny headache going through here once

"I suppose it's been too long since I've had a good dip. Hope y'all are good at swimming! Hahaha...oh, I crack myself up!"

Dakath took a deep breath, and gracefully swan dived into the pool of water, barely making a sound as he entered.

As the goon squad jumped into the pool of water they felt an unnatural calming sensation wash over them as they descended through a cacophony of lights and colors— it was entirely contradictory to the horrible crushing feeling they'd felt as they descended down into the dungeon. It was so relaxing that they could even fall asleep in the water if they wanted to, feeling their nerves loosen and lose tension.

Demiólke and Blythe didn't feel this, given Demi had surrounded them in a bubble of energy.

As the goon squad jumped into the pool of water they felt an unnatural calming sensation wash over them as they descended through a cacophony of lights and colors— it was entirely contradictory to the horrible crushing feeling they'd felt as they descended down into the dungeon. It was so relaxing that they could even fall asleep in the water if they wanted to, feeling their nerves loosen and lose tension.

Demiólke and Blythe didn't feel this, given Demi had surrounded them in a bubble of energy.
"Relaxation magic? I guess to make people fall asleep and die because they forget they're underwater." Those were Dan's thoughts, who swam faster to get into the place where all move, in the worst case scenario he summon one of his Shikigami

Neltharion said nothing, not wasting the breath, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy the calming sensation, a calm before the storm, so to speak. Still, she kept swimming down, calculating in her head how much longer she had to go... "maybe... six seconds?" she thought, beginning to worry slightly

Basil let the water wash over him, feeling the soothing liquid caress every nerve and tendon...stiffness and pain giving way to a lulling, almost numb sensation. He brought his hands together underwater, almost as if to pray, before pushing them outward on either side of his body, propelling himself downward.

"Hm, it's been a while since I last needed rest. I've kinda forgotten what it feels like. It does give me a lot of free time though and I get to watch over you while you sleep so no complaints."

"Hm, it's been a while since I last needed rest. I've kinda forgotten what it feels like. It does give me a lot of free time though and I get to watch over you while you sleep so no complaints."
"Fufu! The least you could do is keep our sounds from leaking out the room when we sleep~"

The group descended into the depths, and surprisingly, no monsters were coming to attack them... it was relieving but also unsettling at the very same time. Neltharion, if she remembered how long it took for the BALL to drop below the basin of water, would realize that they were getting particularly close to exiting.

Neltharion didn't say anything to her companions, partially because she wasn't a fish person and couldn't talk underwater, and partially because she didn't have unlimited breath to give even if she had more than a full human, so she was conserving in case they dropped down and were immediately mobbed by monsters... all in all, on this stretch, Neltharion couldn't help people get by, considering she was currently swimming in full plate armor

Eventually, they dropped out of the basin of water... which felt weird. The sensation of space distorting as they exited the liquid was akin to being hit in the face with a 200-ton wrecking ball, but without all the physical damage, and without the wrecking ball. Basically, it was a heavily dizzying sensation, and it made your brain start shaking in your head back and forth.

And now, they were simply free-falling in the air. If one looked up, they wouldn't see any water above them, as if the mass of mystic fluid had disappeared entirely. If they looked down, they would simply see a deep void of darkness. Like Neltharion had reported, the only sound was the uncanny wind current that made you feel like this was some kind of horror game, and presumably they would meet grassland if they continued to fall.

Eventually, they dropped out of the basin of water... which felt weird. The sensation of space distorting as they exited the liquid was akin to being hit in the face with a 200-ton wrecking ball, but without all the physical damage, and without the wrecking ball. Basically, it was a heavily dizzying sensation, and it made your brain start shaking in your head back and forth.

And now, they were simply free-falling in the air. If one looked up, they wouldn't see any water above them, as if the mass of mystic fluid had disappeared entirely. If they looked down, they would simply see a deep void of darkness. Like Neltharion had reported, the only sound was the uncanny wind current that made you feel like this was some kind of horror game, and presumably they would meet grassland if they continued to fall.
"Rollerrr Coasterr~! Fufhaha~!" Blythe can't help by giggle and laugh inside the bubble as the sensation washed through her body.

Neltharion didn't handle the sudden dizziness well, having to use everything she had to not hurl, and as such was only able to get her shield in front of her so she would make a crater not a perfect hole

Dan was dizzy and losing his senses, however he managed to hold his magic tool, to summon his Shikigami, a wave of bats came out of his body and supported him and everyone who could not fly.

Back