• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty much. They could also build multiple 2,380 foot mechas for war purposes.

So I complied some stuff since I had nothing else to do

Another civilization called the Empire of Alphatia did this after a war killed off a lot of them. There's probably some other stuff that's out there. I think the Mind Flayer's homeworld is like, a ring world that surronds a star.

is the civilization that made the barrier peaks dungeon documented

Iirc the same civilization that was in the barrier peaks was the one Blackmoor copied their tech from. For a feat when of of their ships exploded the reactor core was so powerful it turned a normal engineer into a Immortal, which is a 4-D being that taps into 5-D energies. Like he's a low level Immortal but that's still decent.

Back