• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duel Savior Spirit Upgrades

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Speed

Glancing around the scans i have, i noticed that the consciousness of Spirits like Ricolis exist in all worlds:

Red book

Red book 1

So the Red Book which is the essence of her consciousness allows her to spread herself to all worlds, and what the second scan would have said was draw others to her.

Essentially at the beginning of the series Touma Taiga heard a voice talking to him and found a Red Book after he touched it, he got summoned to Avatar, another world in another dimension.

The scans above explain what happened, the Red Book which is the essence of her consciousness exist in all worlds and through that she can talk to others and summoned them to other worlds.

So essentially her consciousness is Omnipresent, this isn't any sort of combat speed, not sure what to classify it has Omnipresence with her consciousness?

This would also scale to Imnity and Downy Reed.

Hax
Now as the scans i posted above shows, Ricolis operates on a multiversal scale, in addition to this we have other evidence which states that spirits are basically abstracts, in Ricolis's case, the embodiment of the life in all worlds and Imnity, causality:

Duel savior spirits

Duel savior spirits 1

Imnity is stated to have control over the concept of causality, which as shown above she embodies:

Imnity concept

Spirits also will exist as long as the world does:

Duel savior type 8

Now world in the context given is referring to the multiverse, as in one scan Ricolis says she is the form of all the hearts gathered from all over the "worlds", and also the fact that in the last scan i posted Ricolis says the book is the world itself, referring to the Red Book which as i showed in the first scan, which has her consciousness, and we already know that the Book exists in all worlds.

From all this we can conclude Ricolis and Imnity are embodiment of multiversal concepts, and have control over said concepts, at least when it comes to what they embody, Ricolis life, and Imnity causality.

Wew, when I first play this game, I didnt notice most of this. So I agree.

But on last part would that make her Abstract type 2? Because as long as the multiverse exist, she will exist.

It seems the profile your creating are games I've long ago.....

Type 2 abstract is "Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it."

The spirits don't regenerate or resurrect due to them embodying the concepts of causality and life, they will just continue to exist as long as the multiverse does.

Don't think it's type 2 abstraction, just type 8 immortality. Though type 2 abstracts have type 8 immortality, the spirits though aren't reliant on any abstarctions such as concepts which they embody, they are just reliant on the multiverse.

Gonna wait another day and see if anyone else replies, doubt anyone will though, since no one knows the verse.

Back