• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another dazai upgrade

Beast Dazai took in all the infinite memories of his infinite selves across infinite worlds(evidence) Dazai mentions that the Book is a cosmology in itself, having an infinite number of potential worlds inside it(evidence) The Book, which contains the Bungou Stray Dogs (or BSD) cosmology. Each world should have the potential to have at least one Book, considering how Dazai himself is in one world and has one himself(evidence)

I think supergenius if we see that he processed an infinite amount of information and how he found a way to make a tool which affected an entire 2-A structure. Nigh-omniscience can be kept as "possibly" imo.

I think supergenius if we see that he processed an infinite amount of information and how he found a way to make a tool which affected an entire 2-A structure. Nigh-omniscience can be kept as "possibly" imo.
Well, let me correct you, even receiving an infinite amount of information is more than enough for a super genius.

Well, let me correct you, even receiving an infinite amount of information is more than enough for a super genius.
It isn't. The wiki standards say that you need to create something which possesses reality warping a 2-C structure or higher via your brain.

Super Genius means you need to create a Low 2-C thingy

I still think infinite memories might do the trick though

I still think infinite memories might do the trick though
Dazai is already processing each of the infinite memories in this infinite universe with mesmerized, in addition, 2A attack potential is accepted in vsb, so this is definitely a super genius.

Not a 2-C thing, but an invention or a tool which can help you to manipulate the 2-C structure things. The Book was made by Dazai using his own ability and him purposefully framing Akutagawa and Atsushi and find a correct moment of singularity to achieve it. He also had outsmarted Fyodor easily and Fyodor doesn't have a profile as of now, but he can readily by an Extraordinary Genius due to his feats being complementary to Dazai's.

Not a 2-C thing, but an invention or a tool which can help you to manipulate the 2-C structure things. The Book was made by Dazai using his own ability and him purposefully framing Akutagawa and Atsushi and find a correct moment of singularity to achieve it. He also had outsmarted Fyodor easily and Fyodor doesn't have a profile as of now, but he can readily by an Extraordinary Genius due to his feats being complementary to Dazai's.
I have told you this many times but you continue to ignore it, you do not put the person who received the infinite memories of the infinite self in the infinite universe in the super genius category, his attack potential and cosmology are already 2A and dazai processes the information he receives in his brain, now stop denying it

I have told you this many times but you continue to ignore it, you do not put the person who received the infinite memories of the infinite self in the infinite universe in the super genius category, his attack potential and cosmology are already 2A and dazai processes the information he receives in his brain, now stop denying it
Bro schooled me. 😭

I want the moderator to turn off crt, this is bullshit. Dude, if you want to have fun, this is not the place for you. Anyway, I accept. May EBLLM give you wisdom and ideas.

bring back 2021 stop scaling so he can cope as yokoya victim

Personally for me it should be "Supergenius, likely Nigh-Omniscient" like bb

Last edited:
Bro thought he saw everything

he-clears-the-verse-v0-8ctxi62d060c1.jpg
I know about Baku since I was involved in his making, but who th gave the eyebrow-less mouse warrior/failed dominator a profile

baku vs koji would be intresting tho (the most glazed animanga manipulator of today vs most glazed animanga manipulator in history)
Easy win for Ayanokouji if we see how VSBW favors narratives a lot. Anyways, this might be a lot derailed lol.

Back