• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch Laciel said:
Also, the Golden Gate would only trap the BB standing right there in front of the DT. The BB's of past and future, and the BB's higher dimensional consciousness merged with the Moon Cell would both be unaffected.
Speed is equal, tho.

Not sure if OP restrict higher dimensional immortality tho, considering I'm hearing talk about DT going tier 1 or something crazy like that (also this isn't an argument against BB, if her opponent is allowed to go Tier 1 then it's probs fair game to let her keep the immo, I suppose).

Fate

BB's metal omnipresence across time and space comes from eating the data of Tiamat, and for no reason whatsoever because it doesn't let her blitz so what's the point is removed.

Her being able to contact and utiltise her past and future selves is because her mind is merged with the moon cell and can perceive all of past, present and future at once. That's not omnipresences, that higher dimensional perspective.

I seriously think this should be closed for the time being as both characters are under major revisions that will make this outdated very quickly

I'm arguing based on DT being able to eventually reach 1-B, and BB's higher dimensional perspective is just getting properly recorded, she's always had it and its been used in arguments for ages.

Neither of the revisions actually change anything of what I'm saying.

...If the upgrade goes through there will be no 'eventually 1-B', the DT will just become flat 1-B, nothing more and nothing less as the DT can descend forever and the results will be the same as ascending

Except it does and everyone else agrees on that not only for BB but for every other Omnipresent save for like two or three people so there's quite the point.

As for her just going "Imma stop it with my time hax through past and future shenanigans", sure. Never made a point against that since IIRC that's a major plot point in CCC to begin with or something.

Either way.

DT probs gets rekt as the status currently stand based on Monarch's reasoning. If revisions go through, then rip.

When 1-B DT goes through, place your bets:

Literally a sentient thought

Vs

A bunch of horror writers

Is there´proof DT can ascend infinitely? What is the highest dimension ascending feat he has ever accomplished?

Are you woting me or Matt?

If me, it's because i couldn't dodge the urge to make lewd jokes

And god ******* damn it, i'm trying so hard to surpress the urge to jist spam this thread with more of them

Back