• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drowning in dazzling lights

Grace is over, I'll be adding this now

End of story

Their fight ended in a tie. Despite their reckless efforts in killing each other, neither side came up victorious. However it did open up a moment of vulnerability, allowing Starswirl to banish them all to another world. These monsters are now no more but it came at a terrible cost. All of Equestria was now sunken in the sea with only small traces of land present.

"And that is the story of The Drowned. Any questions?" asked Princess Skystar.
"What happened to them? Where were they banished?" asked Batman.

"I don't know. Though I'm sure they are suffering greatly as we speak" replied the princess. Meanwhile in another world, The Dazzlings, now in human form, were in an office. "This place sure is tacky. I don't even know what half of these things do and I still think it's tacky" said Aria, looking at all the souvenirs present in the room. "What are you talking about? This is the most fun I've ever had since I got here!" replied Sonata while poking at a bobblehead, much to the dismay of her companions who just decided to accept it. The door soon opened, revealing Principal Celestia in all her "glory".

"So you must be the transfer students. Luna will work on your paperwork. But first, may I have your names?" she asked.
"WHAT?! How do you, Celestia herself, not know of the names of The Dazzlings?!" asked Adagio.

"No, but to be fair a lot of people use my name".
"sigh I am Adagio Dazzle. The normal one is Aria Blaze and the idiot poking your bobblehead is Sonata Dusk".

"And what about the brooding dark humanoid standing in the corner?" asked Celestia. The band leader turned around for a while, confirming what she was seeing.

"Oh her? She's our electric guitarist. Her name is Bryce Wayne".

Back