• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dressrosa Zoro Range CRT

Eminiteable

He/Him
Like with the Wano version this is to define a value for Dressrosa Zoro's range:

Thanks to @KingTempest for doing the calc:
From KingTempest's Pica dimension blog Pica's waist to head height is 796.599348967 meters

Zoro cut Pica from waist to head with some distance between him and the upper half due to launching it into the air with his initial cut
r7Lp3Ix.png

Pica's Waist: 520.96339333034 m

Pica's Waist: 115.9 px
Pica's Waist to Torso in Mid Air: 97.3 px
Pica's Waist to Torso in Mid Air: 437.35753383125 m
XrcIhXj.png

Zoro was somewhere in the middle

437.35753383125/2 = 218.678766916 m
218.678766916 + 796.599348967 = 1015.27811588 m
This would make Dressrosa Zoro's range Kilometers and there's a value to attach to it.

Also where is Zoro getting his hundred of meters value from for his pre-timeskip key?

Last edited:
Well it wouldn't be kilometers becaue that implies more than 1 kilometer.

I would just change it to:

Extended melee range with swords, at least several hundreds of meters with ranged slashes

Hundreds of meters: 100 - 1,000 m

• The distance that you can reach with a bow & arrow/crossbow.
  • The distance that you can perceive without a scope; average firing range for firearms.
Kilometers: 1 - 10 km

• The distance/width of an average city, or the distance between cities.
  • Nuclear explosions from weaker bombs can reach this up to this range (Ex: Little Boy explosion radius = 1.85 km, B-61 explosion radius = 5.06 km).

It'd be Kilometers, but we link the CRT to notify that it isn't really that much

Also, we haven't settled yet on which calc to use for Pica @KingTempest. I believe we were going to handle that after we finish the speed revisions and as we get back into the Post-Timeskip AP revisions.

Also, we haven't settled yet on which calc to use for Pica @KingTempest. I believe we were going to handle that after we finish the speed revisions and as we get back into the Post-Timeskip AP revisions.
Speed for pt 1 just finished, I don't wanna hold up your already planned and extremely needed AP revisions for another dead month long post ts speed revision.

Mitch said he had something planned. We should open that thread for the meantime and deal with what we have to deal with until his is settled.

Shouldn't we wait to see what Mitch has to post? I don't want to have two big AP threads going on at the same time. (That said, I will start preparing the OP so it can be posted when it is ready)

@DemonGodMitchAubin; shouldn't we wait to see what Mitch has to post? I don't want to have two big AP threads going on at the same time. (That said, I will start preparing the OP so it can be posted when it is ready)
I can't guarantee what his CRT will be about, but I know that if it actually changes anything then we'll work on it in the sandbox for the already established CRT.

Plus, your CRT is just listing calcs and values. It's not really that heavy as of now.

Back