• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamverse Saber (Keqing) VS Jadaclaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so every Animazians character with stat boosts starts off with it and I'd imagine Vision is her answer to it? Which stats are boosted though and by how much exactly?

Also I'm going to assume the limited death hax (Exos) and paralysis (lessine) is useless here as it's magic and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Fate characters have resistance against magic.

Ok so every Animazians character with stat boosts starts off with it and I'd imagine Vision is her answer to it? Which stats are boosted though and by how much exactly?

Also I'm going to assume the limited death hax (Exos) and paralysis (lessine) is useless here as it's magic and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Fate characters have resistance against magic.
Keqing’s Vision is a continuous boost, meaning she’d be weakened without it but it’s otherwise not notable. Well, if it was taken she’d lose access to many of her skills and her magic resistance would be lowered so it’s notable in that way. Would Jadaclaw be able to tell her Vision (shown below) is important?
bvhBInNgPadnKFcPNJWa87531yxkk8lrU645qnBRkeFERsXC5bqQI0u_MpfOSNPYY-ng=s85

And for what it’s worth I’m pretty sure her Magic Resistance would be enough even after the rank down.

Keqing starts the battle by making use of her pseudo-teleportation to move in and out of melee range as she attacks with seemingly inefficient Electro energy to leave traces in the battlefield to improve her teleportation and prepare her greatest attack. Against an opponent with melee and ranged weapons like Jadaclaw she’d also use her teleportation to test which he’s more skilled with.

"Keqing’s Vision is a continuous boost meaning she’d be weakened without it but it’s otherwise not notable."
So if I'm understanding this correctly, does this mean she gets stronger the longer the fight goes on? Even if it's not notable especially since Keqing's AP and durability are comparable to Jadaclaw's AP, I think it'll be beneficial considering Jadaclaw's durability is a bit lower than his AP (he doesn't have resistance to statistics amplification, that's a mistake on his profile page I just noticed oops, it's nearly only Animazians without stat boosts who have that resistance.) I mean he can still take hits from attacks comparable to his AP, but even then it's still a disadvantage when he's fighting someone with AP and durability comparable to his AP. He has been able to fight and win against Tanker classes who have their AP and durability being equal, but Jadaclaw even without his stat boosts is still a bit faster than them (plus tanker classes don't attack rapidly). This honestly reminds me, how high is Keqing into 6-C? I remember reading somewhere that Fate 6-C's are around 20 gigatons too? However, Jadaclaw's stat boosts are defintely something.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
"Well, if it was taken she’d lose access to many of her skills and her magic resistance would be lowered so it’s notable in that way.
Would Jadaclaw be able to tell her Vision (shown below) is important?"

If there's like energy blasts, shockwaves or something coming out of it then maybe? If something happens to it (like it glows or something I don't know) when she uses certain powers (especially if they're ones that'll benefit her during the fight) then yes I think he would, especially considering she's not an anthropomorphic animal (because if she was then maybe he'd assume she could re-summon it because Animazians can do that with weapons and shields), he would try to do something about it.

"And for what it’s worth I’m pretty sure her Magic Resistance would be enough even after the rank down."
Yeah I've heard Fate has 4D everything and I'm assuming that includes magic resistance?

"Keqing starts the battle by making use of her pseudo-teleportation to move in and out of melee range as she attacks with seemingly inefficient Electro energy to leave traces in the battlefield to improve her teleportation"
I think I understood the pseudo-teleportation thing? Although would it be possible if you could give me any visual examples like a clip, a gif or something?

"and prepare her greatest attack."
So is this attack higher in AP to her other attacks? Because if so then yeah that could be deadly for him if he gets hit. But of course there's also his speed boost.

"Against an opponent with melee and ranged weapons like Jadaclaw she’d also use her teleportation to test which he’s more skilled with."
Animazians are trained to be good at both melee and ranged combat equally so yeh. What's she gonna do once she realizes that?

So if I'm understanding this correctly, does this mean she gets stronger the longer the fight goes on?
No, just think of it as a gem that boosts her stats when she has it. Sorry if I explained it poorly.
This honestly reminds me, how high is Keqing into 6-C? I remember reading somewhere that Fate 6-C's are around 20 gigatons too?
Keqing has C Rank Strength and someone with B+ Rank Strength scales to 79.9 Gigatons when tripling his power, so she downscales from ~26.6 gigatons. What about Jadaclaw?
If something happens to it (like it glows or something I don't know) when she uses certain powers (especially if they're ones that'll benefit her during the fight) then yes I think he would, especially considering she's not an anthropomorphic animal (because if she was then maybe he'd assume she could re-summon it because Animazians can do that with weapons and shields), he would try to do something about it.
It would be hard to tell that the gem on her back is glowing just as bright as the electricity she makes when doing so but he does have supergenius intelligence.
Although would it be possible if you could give me any visual examples like a clip, a gif or something?
CreamyIdolizedBeetle-size_restricted.gif

It has a period of lag but as the fight goes on there will be less and less. It’s effectively the Reduced Earth used by Okita being streamlined with Electro energy, if that makes sense. The range would also increase but because of Jadaclaw’s skill with ranged weapons this isn’t much of a factor.
So is this attack higher in AP to her other attacks? Because if so then yeah that could be deadly for him if he gets hit. But of course there's also his speed boost.
While it does have a higher AP than her normal attacks the most deadly part of Starward Sword is its nature as an omnidirectional attack like Tsubame Gaeshi and it costing less mana than most Noble Phantasms. How would Jadaclaw deal with this if it got this far?
keqing-genshin-impact.gif

It’s slightly different than this in that all of them are ”her” in a way and that they’re thrusting from many angles but this gives the same idea. It’s one of those Fate/ abilities that’s easy to explain but doesn’t make much sense, in this case her “teleporting to multiple places at once” to attack.
Animazians are trained to be good at both melee and ranged combat equally so yeh. What's she gonna do once she realizes that?
In this case I think Keqing would try to keep Jadaclaw on the defensive by using her teleportation to attack his blind spots, with increasingly little lag time. She’d probably save Starward Sword for when he gets fast enough to turn the tables or otherwise gets one over her.

Question: is the “iPhone sword” a consistent length and angle from the phone? If so then she’d be able to figure out the invisible sword during the aforementioned first step but if not then it’d be a serious issue.

Question: how does Jadaclaw’s “ANTI-IMMUNE” play into this, if at all? Same with his regeneration and immortality.

Ok so the past couple of weeks were pretty anxious for me, but I'm ready to go now.

"No, just think of it as a gem that boosts her stats when she has it. Sorry if I explained it poorly."
I... think I get it? Hehe, it's ok don't worry about it. xD

"Keqing has C Rank Strength and someone with B+ Rank Strength scales to 79.9 Gigatons when tripling his power, so she downscales from ~26.6 gigatons. What about Jadaclaw?"
He downscales from Izagar (I go into more detail about it on his attack potency page) and I also sent a link on there to Izagar's explanation on her profile page but considering it doesn't go directly to her attack potency section I'll paste it here
(Tore a wall [it was meant to say 'hole' not 'wall'] her size right through her ship which was able to survive the entire nuclear stockpile in 2012 at point blank with only a scratch. Jadaclaw told an army general that the nuclear stockpile's peak of power during the 80s "wouldn't have done much more".)

"It would be hard to tell that the gem on her back is glowing just as bright as the electricity she makes when doing so but he does have supergenius intelligence."

Yeah he is intelligent, that is true. Although if nothing happens from it besides glowing especially dimmer than her electricity then I'd imagine he probably wouldn't? I mean there are Animazians characters with lights on their clothes and accessories so yeah? Unless you want to make the argument that she's not an Animazian (obviously), but even then the Animazians series goes by the Rick and Morty-like "universes have infinite possibilities" logic so yeah.

"While it does have a higher AP than her normal attacks the most deadly part of Starward Sword is its nature as an omnidirectional attack like Tsubame Gaeshi and it costing less mana than most Noble Phantasms. How would Jadaclaw deal with this if it got this far?
It’s slightly different than this in that all of them are ”her” in a way and that they’re thrusting from many angles but this gives the same idea. It’s one of those Fate/ abilities that’s easy to explain but doesn’t make much sense, in this case her “teleporting to multiple places at once” to attack."

Hehe, yeah that 2nd gif does look really cool ngl. But anyways, characters and/or attacks appearing all over the place like that is nothing new in Animazians (especially with blitzer classes) and all Animazians are trained to fight other Animazians. So yeah unless he were to be trapped inside some kind of attack shaped like a dome that gets smaller till it hits him (which isn't what the gifs look like to me at least), I don't think he would struggle with dodging that especially with his amped speed.

"In this case I think Keqing would try to keep Jadaclaw on the defensive by using her teleportation to attack his blind spots, with increasingly little lag time. She’d probably save Starward Sword for when he gets fast enough to turn the tables or otherwise gets one over her."
Ok I mean Jadaclaw literally starts every fight off with speed boosts so would she start using Starward Sword real soon then?

"Question: is the “iPhone sword” a consistent length and angle from the phone? If so then she’d be able to figure out the invisible sword during the aforementioned first step but if not then it’d be a serious issue."
Yeah I can't imagine it being much or any longer than the average sword length.

"Question: how does Jadaclaw’s “ANTI-IMMUNE” play into this, if at all?"
If Keqing has resistance to any of Jadaclaw's powers, ANTI-IMMUNE makes it so that she doesn't. Although of course it depends on to what extent she resists said powers and of course if it's 4D resistance because (as I've said before) I've heard Fate has 4D everything, then it'll be completely useless here.

"Same with his regeneration and immortality."
Well there's capsulation which is here and it'll happen if she manages to kill Jadaclaw.
Otherwise his immortality is just reincarnation which only happens when he dies of old age which'll be irrelevant here.

…I really wish this CRT didn’t ruin our match. It was fun and I was almost ready to give a conclusion.
I don't think he would struggle with dodging that especially with his amped speed.
Ok I mean Jadaclaw literally starts every fight off with speed boosts so would she start using Starward Sword real soon then?
While what I meant by her strategy was when the alternative would be to go on the defensive I don’t think it’d make much of a difference. So… for what it’s worth I think Jadaclaw would’ve won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back