• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Slash VS Jadaclaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what can Jada really do here? Nothing in his profile shows me anything that could keep up with Slash other than the Casuality Manip.

I don’t think we can actually apply this to VSW but I think you can for OCW
Wait this is allowed?
Yeah, it'll be added to Jadaclaw's profile page but not Slash's.

So what can Jada really do here? Nothing in his profile shows me anything that could keep up with Slash other than the Casuality Manip.
Well I'd say his most impressive power are his Stat Boosts, and Animazians stat amps are are pretty OP.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
Jadaclaw (like many Animazians Blitzer classes) have both of them so yeah.

How high into 6-C is Slash by the ways?

Yeah, it'll be added to Jadaclaw's profile page but not Slash's.

Well I'd say his most impressive power are his Stat Boosts, and Animazians stat amps are are pretty OP.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
Jadaclaw (like many Animazians Blitzer classes) have both of them so yeah.

How high into 6-C is Slash by the ways?
Slash is 13.389 GT. Could amp himself to 40.167 GT.

Ok.

So Jadaclaw’s AP section says this “Was able to fight and damage Izagar. But he needed the help of four other Animazians on his level to rival her and even then, they eventually needed help from one more person to finally finish her off”. Izagar tore a hole through a spaceship which was able to tank 20gt, taking nothing but a scratch of damage. So Jadaclaw before his stat boosts is either 20gt or probably higher.

Does Slash start off with his amp?

OK. Made a mistake on Jadaclaw's profile page. So I copied and pasted the "notable attack/techniques" from Batch's profile here. Forgot to change it all to Jadaclaw's which would explain why it talked about things like manipulating darkness, having a scythe or using female pronouns even though he doesn't have those things and only goes by male pronouns. I'm going to send some links so people will believe me.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Princess_Peppypuppy/sandbox?oldid=374503

Sorry guys, this is unprofessional! xD

Yeah I'd give this to Slash. Jadaclaw can't really match Slash in skill. Furthermore, Slash's versatility and capabilities with said versatility are going to make this battle quite decisive.

Voting Slash

How does any of that counter what Jada has to offer?

I mean, I could elaborate on skill. But I would like to go through the speed amps first because skill won’t matter if your opponent can move faster than you, especially to that extent.

Slash’s amplifier improves on all his parameters compared to his base. So his speed would increase as well. Kamen riders in Saber also has the skill to react the speed blitzers. The thing about this is that it is turned to a disadvantage because of speed equal rules.

Besides that, his sound is an AOE power null and is able to explode on contact so by the nature of his sound, he can counter ranged and melee attack very effectively.

Slash’s amplifier improves on all his parameters compared to his base. So his speed would increase as well. Kamen riders in Saber also has the skill to react the speed blitzers. The thing about this is that it is turned to a disadvantage because of speed equal rules.
Plus there’s his Forcefield Creation and Information Analysis details that would increase Slash’s chances of countering Jadaclaw’s oncoming attacks significantly.

Tetsuo’s already got senses that let him dodge invisible sneak attacks untransformed. As Slash, he can visualized things both invisible and out of view.

So not only is Tetsuo getting faster himself, but the chances of him being caught off guard are decreased given his ability to react to oncoming attacks that would be naturally difficult to counter. Paired with his skill, he’d be avoiding harm consistently

How fast do his speed amps make him? How quickly does it happen? Because stat amps in Animazians have shown to activate even faster than opponents who use thought-based stuff. Although they haven’t been able to attack their opponents before they use the thought-based stuff so… yeah. But even sooner than just a thought, they’re that fast.

All those powers like power null, forcefield creation and info analysis would be useful I’d imagine (especially if the forcefield is something that’s always activated), but have they been shown to be capable of working against someone that much faster than him? If so, then especially if the answer is “even faster”, I think this might be a stomp which would be disappointing since I wanted to match on Jada’s profile. :/
Yes, even if he loses, ( kill my characters >;3). I guess there is the limited precognition, but not sure if it would be much help.

If I remember correctly, speed amps are allowed in speed equal matches as long as they don’t allow the user to speed blitz, right? Although I’m not exactly sure what counts as “blitzing”? I’m assuming it means so fast they can’t even land a hit on them?

All those powers like power null, forcefield creation and info analysis would be useful I’d imagine (especially if the forcefield is something that’s always activated), but have they been shown to be capable of working against someone that much faster than him?
Yes, they would work. I can't see why they wouldn't since they aren't abilities that are moot against opponents simply on the basis that they at some point have become faster and/or stronger
How fast do his speed amps make him? How quickly does it happen? Because stat amps in Animazians have shown to activate even faster than opponents who use thought-based stuff. Although they haven’t been able to attack their opponents before they use the thought-based stuff so… yeah. But even sooner than just a thought, they’re that fast.
You'll have to be specific on "thought-based stuff" for me to answer that fully

I’m going to ask a moderator to close this and maybe I’ll ask them to reopen it or something sometime in the future? I don’t know?

Considering I’ve had other things going on in my life right now such as family, drama, me trying to get my sleep schedule back on track, etc. I just don’t think my mental health can handle a match right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back