• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonic Super Ninja vs Comedic Fox-Like Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto is bored and decides to play Ninja Gaiden. He then says "Screw this game! It's too dang hard! As he ejects the game and destroys it with a rasengan. He then tries to find Ryu and prove to him that he is the better ninja. Ryu is meditating in a dojo, when Naruto starts causing mayhem. Naruto then proceeds to kill Ryu's father as Ryu is approaching the scene of the crime. Ryu yells "YOU BASTARD! I'LL ******* KILL YOU!" Naruto then says, "Woah, someone is angry. But if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get! KURAMA!!" Next, Ryu snarkingly says, "Kurama? Hmph, I'll teach you some karma!" Naruto then says, "That was pretty lame." Finally, they both charge eachother.

Notes:

- Fight takes place somewhere in Japan. (Location is nearby a dojo that Ryu was training in)

- This is True Dragon Ryu vs Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto

- Speed is equalized.

- Due to the hostility of the situation, both characters are bloodlusted, and the fight can only end in death.

Who wins, and why?
Naruto six 6 mode1
There is no telling what kind of pain will come after me, but… if I stop believing because of that, if the hero should change, it'll turn into another story from the one my master left behind.

Ryu holding the True Dragon Sword
Nothing can hinder my spirit! Nothing!

Ryu :

Naruto :

Tie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back