• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon fights, Ender Dragon vs Dragoniak

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ender Dragon via reflection and self healing
Reflection only works agains physical attacks, not things like lightning or light.

Self healing can be gotten around, and its much easier with a bunch of flying balls being capable of shooting from afar.

Any other reasonings? I don't think I can count that vote.

For what it's worth, the dragon is immune to fire and lightning on its levels. Even then, its wings usually blocks projectiles. So I don't think Danmaku would help much.

Ender Acid would also likely work wonders against a huge target, since it's got AoE and would likely damage its internal organs.

Meanwhile, intangibility means its attacks are unblockable, that attacking would also cause internal damage and that gravity manip would just cause the dragon to sink in the ground instead of being left vulnerable.

Also Dragoniak needs to actually figure out the healing in order to disable it, which would likely leave a lot of time for the dragon to attack.

I don't think speed is enough to blitz actualy, gonna remove that.

It's intangibility is only or physical attacks, so I doubt acid would be any usefull.

But vote counted

Acid can still go through skin and all that. An actual AoE Ender Charge would still damage its insides if Dragoniak were to enter it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Acid can still go through skin and all that. An actual AoE Ender Charge would still damage its insides if Dragoniak were to enter it.
It has a forcefield around it, so not really.

For all its worth, magic can interact with ghosts, not sure it would be usefull here.

>Gives Dragoniak previous knowledge

>Unequalize speed

Okay what are you actually doing? Even assuming Dragoniak is baseline MHS+, he's like 5 times faster in reaction and far faster in movement speed. Considering that Dragoniak still has some degree of hax, there is no way that's fair right now.

5 times speed advantage isn't actualy enough to speedblitz, or even blitz, and the most it has as hax is hitting with a lot of stuff.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What's stopping the Ender Dragon from just ramming into Dragoniak's insides the moment the fight starts?
Not too much.

Though, it would need to tank quiet a few hits for that

My dude, 5 times speed advantage means Dragoniak can attack five times in the timeframe it takes for the ED to do a single attack. It means that Dragoniak can easily outspeed any projectile.

And the gap in movement speed means that the ED will be reduced to trying to snipe Dragoniak with projectiles 5 times slower than it. At a distance. It doesn't matter if it's not a blitz, the speed advantage is still too much, especially if you're gonna him Dragoniak the knowledge advantage.

The Dragon is like, x5 times below baseline MHS+ and Dragoniak is twice above baseline. Meaning that the gap is actually 10 times.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the dragon scales to lightning, though I might need a minor crt for that.

Plus, it's also weaker.

Dragoniak scales to a mach 2.3k feat. If you mean the Ender Dragon, then no, it doesn't scale to lightning.

Still, with speed out of the way, my previous points stand.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Dragoniak scales to a mach 2.3k feat. If you mean the Ender Dragon, then no, it doesn't scale to lightning.
Still, with speed out of the way, my previous points stand.
Yeah, I know, I made it. But the problem is that Han didn't use the speed amp that puts him at that speed.

Plus, Han himself scales below it

Even then, the dragon scales to mach 300. That makes the difference less then 10, and it scales below someone who scales below mach 2300

Though, I'll point out that I gave knowledge because I gave the homefield (and regen) advantage to the ender dragon. I coan just put them into the real world and remove both, or restrict the knowledge to the crytals and the void killing him

It would likely be surprised by the mana shield not working. (does it have a similiar mental capability to Han when he had 400 int? in that case, it definitly could)

The mana shield should work. But I mean, while AoE is great, teleportation is better.

I'm more curious as to the attack reflection. I think Saikou said in one of the other threads that it's not 100% efficient. The one where Endy fought Wither iirc. I was just going through it. Which wouldn't be the best thing against danmaku. Mitigating damage instead of outright reflecting it.

Though I don't think dragoniak has a way around Ender's regen. Not unless he figures out how to destroy the crystals, if he can actually do that. I haven't played Minecraft so if anyone could provide some insight here I would appreciate it.

Right now it seems like Dragoniak can't get around Ender's regen, but Ender doesn't have a feasible way to defeat Dragoniak due to his mana shield, teleportation, and gravity manip. Seems inconclusive for the time being.

I meant that it would exept the dragon to be blocked.

The crystals can be destroyed with a few attacks. They do have a cage around them, but that wouldn't stop wind.

Oh, the ender also resists gravity, albeit it is inferior to the one it uses, so I guess nlf could be argued.

Ah, I missed that particular resistance. Then please ignore the gravity manip if it isn't applicable here. I think the other reasonings should hold.

I mean, if Dragoniak can destroy the crystals then it has a much better chance. In particular since, if it knows the location, then a teleportation to the location would allow easy access. Still, majority of its attacks are indeed projectiles, so the attack reflection counters most of its moveset pretty well.

I mean, all the crystals are on several towers, and send a healing beam towards the dragon. I doubt it wouldn't be noticed and figured out anyways, the thing is more inteligent then most players. (Exept the one that watches Rick and Morty).

Back