• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon blooded knight vs Berserk dragon knight

Well,i don't why the f**k i made this because Siegfried is my most hated character,but never mind i hope this match is good.

-Both in 7A

-Both bloodlusted

-place located Romania

-Tyrant!Tats is used

-Win by KO or death.WHO WOULD WIN!!

Blc
Dragon blooded knight who is my hated character

VS

Tatsumi red eye
a just boy who become dragon knight

-Tatsumi :

Siegfried : 1 (Rocker)

why you hate Siegfried :(

Honestly I think siegfried will win this due to the stat boost he gains from fighting dragons, and Balmung on top of that gaining extra damage against dragons, Tatsumi can only beat him if he knows about the weakness of the Fafnir armour being the back, if not I dont know how he can put him down. Reactive evolution is too slow to work when he will be one shot by Balming since they are bloodlusted. Without bloodlust it might be closer because Siegfried will not go for Balmung immediately which migh allow for reactive evolution to do something, but when bloodlusted Tatsumi will get instantly one shotted.

Actually if Tatsumi was in one of his lower forms while bloodlusted he could possibly go for invisibility and then attack from behind with and accidental instakill because of Fafnirs weakness. Also forgot about his precognition, which I guess could possibly help him dodge a couple of Balmung blasts.

Even in lower form Siegfried can still handle him,he very skilled that not even an best assassin can't aiming his back,his sword skill IMO surprass Artoria skill,so Tatsumi can't aiming his back so easily.

Anyway i take your vote mate.

Forgot, that Servants deal with Assassins as part of the job lol. Yeah, Tatsumi is just in a bad matchup honestly, if it was not for the anti dragon theme he could probably win.

Even without anti dragon theme,IMO Siegfried still won,i mean can Tatsumi bypass Siegfried armor,if not then gg.

Back