• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball vs. Naruto

A battle royal between Late Dragon Ball/Early DBZ and Naruto:

Goku (BoZ w/ Kaioken) vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Piccolo (Saiyan Saga) vs. Sasuke Uchiha

Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) vs. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Yamcha (23rd Budokai) vs. Choji Akimichi

Chi-Chi (23rd Budokai) vs. Hinata Hyuga

Tien (BoZ) vs. Rock Lee

Nappa vs. Madara Uchiha

Gine vs. Sakura Haruno

Goku vs. Naruto: Goku stomps due to superior AP, Durability and Speed.

Piccolo vs. Sasuke: I would give Piccolo the advantage due to slightly superior AP/Durability and easily superior speed.

Vegeta vs. Kaguya: I would give Vegeta the edge due to the roughly equal AP/Durability and superior speed to Kaguya, though Kaguya's Regenerationn would be tough to manage. Actually, I think I'll give this to Kaguya high difficulty.

Yamcha vs. Choji: Really close, but due to Yamcha's "At Least" at the beginning of his stats I'd have to give the very slight edge to Yamcha.

Chi-Chi vs. Hinata: I'd give the slight edge to Hinata based on equal stats but her having more diversity in her techniques, Chi-Chi's really just hand-to-hand.

Tien vs. Rock Lee: I'd give the small edge to Tien due to his superior speed, but this is the hardest to call for me.

Nappa vs. Madara: Nappa might have superior speed, but they are basically equal in power and Madara has some insane hax that I think will net him the victory.

Gine vs. Sakura: Interesting battle, how strong is Gine any way? I can't see her being weaker than Sakura in owner though, I'd give this to Gine, though I need more info on her.

Back